Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2013 Gramercy Syrah The Deuce Walla Walla
(94 Points) "Formerly called the Walla Walla Syrah, the 2013 Syrah The Deuce comes mostly from the Les Collines vineyard, yet also incorporates smaller amounts from Forgotten Hills and The Rocks vineyards. Aged 18 months in 10% new Puncheons, this sees slightly more whole clusters than the Columbia Valley Syrah, with almost 60% of the grapes fermented with no destemming. It has a lot of Rocks character in its meaty, pepper, lavender, olive and black and blue fruit-driven bouquet. This is followed by a full-bodied, concentrated and balanced Syrah that has solid tannic grip and good acidity. It will benefit from short-term cellaring and drink well for a decade after that. The Wine Advocate
List Price: $54.00
Quantity in Stock: 6add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2010 Quilceda Creek Cabernet Sauvignon Washington - (98+ Points) Rich, backwards, structured and massively concentrated, the 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon comes mostly from the Champoux...
- 2012 Quilceda Creek Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley - #2 Wine Spectator Top 100 of 2015 The 2012 Quilceda Creek Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley is a seamless wine that coats the ...
- 2009 Gramercy Tempranillo Inigo Montoya Walla Walla - (93 Points) Tempranillo seems to be gaining a toehold in eastern Washington and there now is sufficient evidence that it can tu...
- 2013 Passing Time Merlot Klipsun Vineyard Red Mountain - Located on the southwest slope of Red Mountain, Klipsun Vineyard grows some of Washington's highest quality wine grapes. Named ...
- 2010 Numanthia Toro - (94 points) The 2010 Numanthia comes from a cooler vintage than the 2009 – a season when Manuel Louzada told me that he had to...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vine Cliff Winery Wine Tasting with Mike Heliotes at WWWB
Wed, Jan 17, 2018
My name is August West and I love my Pearly Baker best more than my wine ...more than My wine more th...
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends Wine Tasting: 1959, 1961, 1975, 1982, 1989, 1990, 1996, 2000 and beyond
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
These are some of the best vintages from Bordeaux and most of these are the last bottles that we have of these legendary ...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
There are only 16 spaces available for this event. We also have another party of 20 this evening so there are no tables ...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event