Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2011 Craggy Range Le Sol Hawks Bay
The soils are the important thing here and this old vine Syrah is incredibly rich with an array of dark plum, black cherry liqueur like fruit, dark spices, bittersweet coco, fresh plowed dark earth and some game like animal notes, violet floral notes, a little monster. Wow this wine is incredibly rich and decadent on the tongue with a solid core of ripe black plum and dark cherry liqueur like fruit, an array of dark spices, earth and espresso and bitter coco at the end, long layered finish, but but lovely balance and freshness. Finish 50+ Most Excellent +
List Price: $97.50
Quantity in Stock: 15add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2010 Craggy Range Syrah Gimblett Gravels Hawkes Bay - Plum jam and violet with sweet herbs, mocha a bit of smoke. A very soft and fruity style with lots of dark cherry liqueur frui...
- 2012 Cuvelier de Los Andes Grand Vin Mendoza - A blend of 70% Malbec; 10% Merlot; 10% Cabernet Sauvignon; 5% Syrah; 5% Petit Verdot. A typical Bordeaux blend 19th century st...
- 2010 Chateau Duluc 2nd Branaire Ducru St Julien - A bit of roasted coffee, fine herbs, plum and currant berry fruit, strong herbal notes here coming out also. Nice plum and cher...
- 2013 Inglenook Cabernet Sauvignon Rutherford Napa - A bit of Cabernet Franc, Merlot and Petit Verdot in the blend this is a very concentrated vintage from Napa with lots of curran...
- 2014 Three Sticks Pinot Noir Santa Rita Hills The James - Fruit for this wine comes from three vineyards at the southern part of the Sta. Rita Hills: Burning Creek, La Rinconada and San...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We don’t waste time here ...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...
Paul Hobbs Vina Cobos Bramare Ultra Argentina tasting
Thu, Aug 16, 2018
Stay Tuned for some of the best wines from Argentina this tasting will feature new releases and a few older vintages from...