Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2011 Craggy Range Le Sol Hawks Bay
The soils are the important thing here and this old vine Syrah is incredibly rich with an array of dark plum, black cherry liqueur like fruit, dark spices, bittersweet coco, fresh plowed dark earth and some game like animal notes, violet floral notes, a little monster. Wow this wine is incredibly rich and decadent on the tongue with a solid core of ripe black plum and dark cherry liqueur like fruit, an array of dark spices, earth and espresso and bitter coco at the end, long layered finish, but but lovely balance and freshness. Finish 50+ Most Excellent +
List Price: $97.50
Sale Price: $69.00
Quantity in Stock: 36add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2010 Craggy Range Syrah Gimblett Gravels Hawkes Bay - Plum jam and violet with sweet herbs, mocha a bit of smoke. A very soft and fruity style with lots of dark cherry liqueur frui...
- 2014 Mascaronne Rouge Fazioli Cotes De Provence - 90% Syrah, 10% Mourvedre Powerful, complex nose with intense aromas of dark berries and cherry with generous palate of red and ...
- 2013 Craggy Range Sophia Red Blend Hawks Bay - (93 points) Deep garnet-purple colored, the 2013 Sophia Proprietary Red is intensely scented of crushed blackberries and blackc...
- 2013 La Spinetta Nebbiolo Langhe - The La Spinetta Nebbiolo Langhe comes from the youngest part of the Starderi vineyard in Neive. The...
- 2014 Shadowbox Red blend "Template" Sonoma County - Template defines a model of consistency in production. This ideal allows us to use different varietals from year to year while ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
1997 Vintage Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 3, 2017
“History’s lessons drowned in red wine” Children’s Crusade by Sting I’M GOING TO KEEP THIS SHORT...
Chilean Wine Tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 4, 2017
“There is truth in wine, but you never see it listed in the ingredients on the label” ― Josh Stern I gue...
Magnum Party at WWWB
Sat, Aug 5, 2017
"Drinking is like pouring smiles on your brain." Chris Hardwick This is another in the series of events that we ...
Argentina Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 9, 2017
Twenty One Wines - Argentina Cuvelier Collection cuvelier Grand Vin Cuvelier Perlita malbec Diamandes Chard...
Super Syrah Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Thu, Aug 10, 2017
This tasting is part of the extensive research that we are doing here at the Wine Watch. Tonight we are testing o...
Meursault Study at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Fri, Aug 11, 2017
Look I eat really well and I work out, but I also indulge when I want to. I don't starve myself in an extremist way. You'...
Riesling and Syrah wine pairing night at WWWB
Sat, Aug 12, 2017
stay tuned for more info on this event.
Aubert Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 16, 2017
Aubert Wine Tasting at WWWB Wednesday, August 16th 7:30pm 2012 Aubert Chardonnay Lauren Vineyard Price:...
A Study in Paullac
Fri, Aug 18, 2017
One of Bordeaux’s top critics Hugh Johnson has said, "If one had to single out one commune of Bordeaux to head the list,...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.