Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2012 Al Cantara Muddichi di Suli Nerello Mascalese
This wine is a varietal of Nerello Mascalese in order to enhance the characteristics of this native grape of Etna.?The vineyard is located in the north slope of the volcano at an altitude of 650 meters above sea level. The volcanic soil is rich in minerals and structure. The vineyard is cultivated in espalier with a density of 6.000 vines per hectare.?The grapes are harvested by hand in small baskets and immediately pressed and separated from the stems. The grapes are collected in stainless steel tanks where fermentation takes place together with the marc (skins) at a temperature of 25 ° C. After 5 days the marc is pressed and the fermentation is completed in steel tanks.?After the alcoholic fermentation, the wine is placed in stainless steel tanks where the malolactic fermentation takes place on the lees (sur lie). The wine is ruby red, transparent with good consistency. On the nose, we perceive hints of red fruits, cherry and spices.?In the mouth, it is soft, fresh with elegant tannins, dry with a long finish.
List Price: $26.50
Quantity in Stock: 5add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Al Cantara Lu Veru Piaciri Nerello Mascalese and Nerello Cappuccio - This wine is the result of our search for simplicity, the search for the simple things we need to escape the grind and toil of ...
- 2012 Avignonesi Vino Nobile Montepulciano DOCG - 2012 Avignonesi Vino Nobile Montepulciano DOCG ...
- 2012 Al Cantara La Fata Galanti Nerello Cappuccio - Nerello Cappuccio is the grape variety of this wine; traditionally this variety is blended together with the Nerello Mascalese ...
- 2012 Januik Chardonnay Cold Creek Vineyard - Fresh and fleshy, showing citrusy apple and spice flavors that dance lightly through the finish, lingering attentively. Drink n...
- 2014 Thierry et Pascale Matrot Bourgogne Blanc Chardonnay - Grape Variety: Chardonnay. Average age of the vines: 30 years. Pressing of the entire grapes in a pneumatic pre...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
This Week’s menu at the Wine Bar Thursday July 19th – Saturday July 21st White Truffle Oil & Parmesan Dusted S...
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...