Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2014 Andriano Sauvignon Floreado DOC
Founded in 1893, the Cantina Terlano winery is now one of the leading wine growers’ cooperatives in South Tyrol, with a current membership of 143 growers working a total
area of 165 hectares. That is the equivalent of some 1.2 million bottles of wine a year. We and our members have long had a strong focus on quality. That has attracted praise and
recognition on the Italian and international wine markets, and in spite of its relatively small size, Cantina Terlano is now well established in the world of wine.
Ripe grapfruit citrus, gooseberries, grass herbs, a very aromatic bouquet. Good varietal expression here here with some spice notes on the finish. vibrant and fresh with a zesty citrus
notes leaving the palate salivating for food with a nice mineral pop at the end. Finish 35+ Very Good +
List Price: $19.50
Sale Price: $12.75
Quantity in Stock: 48add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 San Salvatore Trentenare Fiano Paestum - Hand-harvested, organically-grown Fiano grapes from the smaller Stio Cilento vineyard are employed in this exuberant wine. Here...
- 2013 Clos Du Val Sauvignon Blanc Napa - Wine Enthusiast 89 points - There’s a distinct freshness to this wine. Stainless-steel fermented and aged, it’s high in acidity...
- 2009 Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Brut - Franciacorta Extra Brut is produced exclusively from Chardonnay grown in the Bobani and Brolo vineyards. Both are south-facing,...
- 2013 Heartland Spice Trader Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon Langhorne Creek - 60/40 split for Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon in this blend and this is one of the best areas in South Australia for Cabernet S...
- 2016 Pulenta Estate Chardonnay VIII - This wine spends 50% in stainless steel tanks and 50% in French oak barrels, 50% of the wine goes through spontaneous malolacti...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton