Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2013 Heritance Sauvignon Blanc Napa
It has typical Sauvignon Blanc varietal aromas - good citrus notes with just a hint of ripe grapefruit. The palate has tropical flavors, with passion fruit and guava undertones. The mouth feel is fresh, round and fleshy, displaying pleasant acidity without angularity. This can be attributed to the Roussanne which softens the inherent acidity in the Sauvignon Blanc while imparting richness to the final blend, important in this cooler year. The wine is smooth and well balanced with great complexity and a long finish.
List Price: $19.50
Quantity in Stock: 30add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Duckhorn Chardonnay Napa - This is the third vintage of chardonnay from Duckhorn, a good amount of ripe tropical fruit here on the nose with notes of ligh...
- 2013 Chalone Vineyard Pinot Noir Estate Chalone Appellation - A beautiful bouquet of black raspberry fruit, dark cherry, brown spices and pretty floral notes on the nose with a nice touch o...
- 2013 Stonestreet Cabernet Sauvignon Estate Alexander Valley - The 2013 Stonestreet Estate Cabernet Sauvignon conveys vivid aromas and flavors of black cherry, satsuma plum and blood orange ...
- 2014 Substance Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley - (91 Points) "The straight 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon is outstanding. Made from 100% Cabernet Sauvignon, native fermented, aged in ...
- 2011 Muga Rioja Reserva Selection Especial - GRAPES: 70 % Tempranillo, 20 % Garnacha, 7 % Mazuelo and 3% Graciano. SOIL: Terraces ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it while...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017. Bacon Fat Frie...
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Washington State Tasting at WWWB Wednesday, August 30th 7:30pm Woodward Canyon Merlot Price: $48.75 Woodward C...
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon tasting at WWWB Saturday, September 9th 7:30 pm 1974 Ingelnook Cabernet Sauvign...
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...
1997 Vintage California Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 15, 2017
1997 Barbour Cabernet Sauvignon Napa 1997 Behrens and Hitchcock Cabernet Sauvignon Cuvee Lola Napa 1997 Beaulie...