Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2013 Hartwell Sauvignon Blanc Napa
Three Sauvignon Blanc clones provide distinct characteristics in this intensely flavorful wine from our four-acre estate vineyard in Los Carneros. The grapes are carefully sorted and gently whole-cluster pressed before the juice is fermented—45% in concrete eggs, 30% in neutral French oak, and 25% in small, stainless steel barrels. The wine is aged on the lees for six months and stirred frequently.
List Price: $35.00
Quantity in Stock: 29add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- NV Paul Dethune Rose Brut Champagne Ambonnay Grand Cru - Light raspberry and strawberry fruit on the nose with notes of fresh flowers. Fresh and vibrant on the tongue bubble a bit more...
- 2016 Ceretto Blange Arneis Langhe - Wine: Arneis is a native varietal producing a very fruity wine with hints of pear and apple. Its fragrance and flavor are also ...
- 2004 Lewis Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - . ...
- 2015 Domaine De Janasse Chateauneuf Du Pape Chaupin - (94-96 points) The 2015 Châteauneuf du Pape Cuvee Chaupin is also slightly lighter in color than normal, yet offers a beautifu...
- 2013 Rodney Strong Symmetry Alexander Valley - All five bordeaux varietal with a good amount of Cabernet Sauvignon 76%, 8% Cabernet Franc, 8% petite Verdot, 4% Malbec...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Versus Siduri Throwdown Tasting it's all about the dirt - Pinot Noir Terroir Challenge
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
"Drinking is like pouring smiles on your brain." Chris Hardwick At one-time Pinot Noir was thought to be the w...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Chateau Palmer Tasting at WWWb with special guest Jean Louis Carbonnier Alter Ego de Chateau Margaux 2009 (Mag...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Private Event Wine Bar is Closed
Wed, Nov 1, 2017
stay tuned for more info on this event.