Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2012 Concha Y Toro Terrunyo Block 5 Sauvignon Blanc Casablanca Valley Chile
(90 Points) The 2012 Terrunyo Sauvignon Blanc from the Casablanca Valley is produced by Ignacio Recabarren in Puente Alto. They sometimes harvest at night, since they have to transport the grapes in trucks for some 100 kilometers. It’s from a riper vintage, but still fresh in the region. It’s very Sauvignon, with aromas of grapefruit and lime with bare hints of greengage, a powerful palate, very apt for the table. The wine offers plenty of chalky, marine, saline notes, superb acidity and an unctuous texture. This is a very good Sauvignon Blanc. Drink now-2017 Wine Advocate #213 Jun 2014 Reviewer: Luis Gutierrez
List Price: $24.75
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Two Sisters Chardonnay Courtney's Vineyard Santa Rita Hills - The Two Sisters wines are named after Bill & Carol Foley’s daughters Lindsay & Courtney. The wines come from the best b...
- 2016 Paul Hobbs Crossbarn Chardonnay Sonoma Coast - Daffodil yellow with aromas of bartlett pear, yellow peach and citrus/yellow flowers. On the palate there are flavors of juicy ...
- 2016 Quivira Fig Tree Sauvignon Blanc Sonoma - This iconic Sauvignon Blanc, which derives its name from the majestic fig tree on the Quivira Estate, has a foot in two worlds....
- 2015 Daniel Chotard Sancerre Rose - This is a very light and elegant style of rose with light red berry fruit strawberry and a note of spice. A good amount of mine...
- 2015 Domaine de Triennes Rose - Grape variety : principally Cinsault blended with Grenache, Syrah and Merlot Tasting notes : - This wine has a bo...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wine Bar is CLOSED for a Private Event
Tue, May 22, 2018
2015 Chateau La Tour Carnet Blanc Price: $45.00 A 2.5 hectares in the Medoc mainly blended with Sauvignon Blanc, Sauv...
Chardonnay walk around White tasting- the first walk around tasting in the New Wine Watch
Thu, May 24, 2018
Getting to know wine is getting to know the world. More than just a complex and delicious drink, wine is history, ge...
1997 Versus 1998 Italian Tasting at WWWB
Fri, May 25, 2018
Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words. Plautus We have another short week of ...
Wine Bar is OPEN for Regular Service
Sat, May 26, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu!
Vintage White Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, May 31, 2018
I thank god for my children every day. Without them I’d never know how well red wine complements chicken nuggets. ...
1998 Vintage California Cabernet Tasting at WWWB
Fri, Jun 1, 2018
"Spent my days with a woman unkind, Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine. Made up my mind to make a new...
Wine Bar is OPEN for Regular Service
Sat, Jun 2, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu and By the Glass Selections
Grand Cru Monopole Burgundy Tasting
Thu, Jun 7, 2018
Burgundy is simple in that there are only 2 grapes grown here, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay but there are over 600 vill...
2008 Vintage Blind Yasting- 10 year old Brown Bag Wine tasting at WWWB
Fri, Jun 8, 2018
This tasting is part of our 10 year old scientific reserch program where we are tasting wines from all over the world tha...
Braida di Giacomo Bologna Piedmont wine tasting at WWWB with special guest owner/export director Norbert Reinisch
Thu, Jun 14, 2018
This is one of my favorite producers from the Piedmont and they specialize in Barbera. We will be tasting through the ne...