Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2012 Concha Y Toro Terrunyo Block 5 Sauvignon Blanc Casablanca Valley Chile
(90 Points) The 2012 Terrunyo Sauvignon Blanc from the Casablanca Valley is produced by Ignacio Recabarren in Puente Alto. They sometimes harvest at night, since they have to transport the grapes in trucks for some 100 kilometers. It’s from a riper vintage, but still fresh in the region. It’s very Sauvignon, with aromas of grapefruit and lime with bare hints of greengage, a powerful palate, very apt for the table. The wine offers plenty of chalky, marine, saline notes, superb acidity and an unctuous texture. This is a very good Sauvignon Blanc. Drink now-2017 Wine Advocate #213 Jun 2014 Reviewer: Luis Gutierrez
List Price: $24.75
Quantity in Stock: 6add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Two Sisters Chardonnay Courtney's Vineyard Santa Rita Hills - The Two Sisters wines are named after Bill & Carol Foley’s daughters Lindsay & Courtney. The wines come from the best b...
- 2015 Paul Hobbs Crossbarn Chardonnay Sonoma Coast - Daffodil yellow with aromas of bartlett pear, yellow peach and citrus/yellow flowers. On the palate there are flavors of juicy ...
- 2015 Quivira Fig Tree Sauvignon Blanc Sonoma - This iconic Sauvignon Blanc, which derives its name from the majestic fig tree on the Quivira Estate, has a foot in two worlds....
- 2015 Daniel Chotard Sancerre Rose - This is a very light and elegant style of rose with light red berry fruit strawberry and a note of spice. A good amount of mine...
- 2015 Domaine de Triennes Rose - Grape variety : principally Cinsault blended with Grenache, Syrah and Merlot Tasting notes : - This wine has a bo...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Aubert Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 16, 2017
Owner/winemaker Mark Aubert has had a distinguished winemaking career including a 12-year stint at Peter Michael where...
Tenuta Santa Maria Verona Wine Tasting With Special Guest Giovanni Bertani WWWB
Thu, Aug 17, 2017
I like best the wine drunk at the cost of others. Diogenes the Cynic We are trying to keep the calendar o...
A Study in Paullac back to 1959 at WWWB
Fri, Aug 18, 2017
One of Bordeaux’s top critics Hugh Johnson has said, "If one had to single out one commune of Bordeaux to head the list,...
End of the Summer Rose Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Aug 19, 2017
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most peopl...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB Thursday, August 24th 7:30pm 2013 Ca Del Bosco Curtefranca Chardon...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
1996 Krug Vintage Brut Champagne Price: $595.00 Sale Price: $495.00 Quantity in Stock: 19 (98 Points) ...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017.
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...