Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2015 Uccelliera Rosso Di Montalcino
(90 points) Dense, with beefy tannins backing the cherry, leather and earth flavors. The firm yet juicy finish shows tobacco and iron accents. Drink now through 2020. 2,000 cases made. Wine Spectator
List Price: $30.50
Quantity in Stock: 26add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Altesino Brunello di Montalcino - (96 points) Cherry, leather and iron notes mark this suave, elegant red. A bit reticent now, but the fruit is fresh and long o...
- 2012 Canalicchio di Sopra Brunello Di Montalcino - (95 Points) "Loads of balsamic aromas and flavors-juniper, rosemary, thyme, olive-along with cherry, sanguine and tobacco notes...
- 2012 Ferrari Carano Chardonnay Tre Terre - The 2012 Ferrari-Carano Tré Terre Chardonnay from Russian River Valley is a delicious, full-bodied wine with aromas and...
- 2010 Valdicava Brunello di Montalcino Madonna Del Piano Riserva - 100 points James Suckling A wine with superb finesse...
- 2011 Pian Delle Vigne Brunello di Montalcino - A brilliant ruby red with garnet highlights in color, the aromatic impact of the wine is warm and complex with spicy and balsam...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it while...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017.
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...
1997 Vintage California Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 15, 2017
1997 Barbour Cabernet Sauvignon Napa 1997 Behrens and Hitchcock Cabernet Sauvignon Cuvee Lola Napa 1997 Beaulie...