Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2014 Tenuta San Guido Sassicaia
Sassicaia means “the place of many stones,” and refers to the region’s gravel soil. The original vineyards have a southwest exposure with extensive sun and maritime breezes that create robust vegetation. The grapes were handpicked, destemmed and crushed before fermenting with natural yeasts for 15 days in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks. The wine was aged in French oak barriques (40% new) for 24 months, then refined for 6 months in bottle before release.
List Price: $235.00
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Tenuta San Guido Sassicaia Bolgheri - (97 Points) "The 2013 Bolgheri Sassicaia is released 30 years after the death of Tenuta San Guido founder, Mario Incisa della ...
- 2000 Chateau Gombaude Guillot Pomerol - In the heart of the Pomerol plateau, on the Right Bank of Bordeaux, the vineyards of Château Gombaude-Guillot have been a famil...
- 2013 Antinori Solaia Tuscany - (92 points) The impressive 2012 Reserve Tapestry, a blend of Bordeaux varietals, is more elegant and slightly less intense tha...
- 2011 Clos Beauregard Pomerol - 93% Merlot/4% Cabernet Sauvignon/3% Cabernet Franc, 6 hectares of vines covering the beautiful property of Clos Beauregard run ...
- 2014 Villa Antinori Bianco Toscana - Straw yellow in color with greenish highlights, the wine is elegant and delicate in its aromas, which recall fresh fruit, lemon...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it while...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017. Bacon Fat Frie...
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Washington State Tasting at WWWB Wednesday, August 30th 7:30pm Woodward Canyon Merlot Price: $48.75 Woodward C...
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon tasting at WWWB Saturday, September 9th 7:30 pm 1974 Ingelnook Cabernet Sauvign...
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...
1997 Vintage California Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 15, 2017
1997 Barbour Cabernet Sauvignon Napa 1997 Behrens and Hitchcock Cabernet Sauvignon Cuvee Lola Napa 1997 Beaulie...