Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2013 Corte Alla Flora Pugnitello IGT Tuscany
This is one of the only producers in the world of this autochthonous varietal and they only make 12,000 bottles, this wine has a very unique bouquet of blackberry fruit, violet floral notes. A very exotic wine that is unique and has a good amount of fruit, floral and exotic spice, black tar notes through the finish wonderful freshness and a long layered finish, a very unique varietal, fruit loop like notes on the finish. Finish 45+ Most Excellent
List Price: $39.00
Quantity in Stock: 55add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Francois Carillon Puligny Montrachet - (Carillon owns five hectares of village Puligny: cropped at 45 hectoliters per hectare in 2013): The smoky nose shows a...
- 2012 Quinta La Rosa Reserva Douro - There is more Touriga Nacional here but there are a lot of different varietals in the blend and this wine is from the older vin...
- 2012 Corte alla Flora Vino Nobile Di Montepulciano Riserva - A blend of Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot and this wine has a beautiful bouquet with notes of red licorice spice, bl...
- 2013 Domaine Leon Barral Faugeres - Ripe and inviting black and red cherry and plum like fruit on the nose with notes of fresh herbs leather and fresh plowed earth...
- 2015 Belle Glos Pinot Noir Dairyman Russian River - Dark cherry liqueur like fruit on the nose with pretty floral notes and a light smoky bacon fat like notes, very rich and compl...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!