Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2012 Corte alla Flora Vino Nobile Di Montepulciano Riserva
A blend of Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot and this wine has a beautiful bouquet with notes of red licorice spice, black licorice spice, red currant and dark plum fruit. A big wine with lots of dark berry fruit, dark cherry, notes of graphite and black licorice spice and more, long layered finish. Finish 45+ Most Excellent
List Price: $36.00
Quantity in Stock: 70add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Bodegas Luzon Altos de Luzon Jumilla - A blend of 50% Monstrell, 25% Cabernet Sauvignon and 25% Tempranillo and this wine sees both American and French oak with 2-3 ...
- 2015 Corte alla Flora Rosso Di Montepulciano - Light red berry fruit and a bit rustic on the nose with hints of underbrush and herbs, simple and pleasant bouquet of ar...
- 2014 Honig Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - Ths is an excellent vintage for Napa lots of rich concentrated cassis and currant berry fruit, sweet tobacco spice, dark chocol...
- 2015 Chappellet Cabernet Sauvignon Mountain Cuvee Napa - The first winery up on Prichard Hill, this is the Chappellet families entry level Cabernet Sauvignon blend and it does contain ...
- 2016 Paul Hobbs Crossbarn Chardonnay Sonoma Coast - Daffodil yellow with aromas of bartlett pear, yellow peach and citrus/yellow flowers. On the palate there are flavors of juicy ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!