Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2010 Donatella Cinelli Colombini Brunello di Montalcino Prime Donne
(93 points) Representing a special selection of fruit, the 2010 Brunello di Montalcino Prime Donne is a dark and well-extracted wine with dark tones of cherry and blackberry backed by leather, tobacco and tar. The fruit on display is sweet and plump and you definitely get a sense of the wine's youth and its potential to evolve. Donatella Cinelli Colombini has done a very good job of matching her bolder winemaking style to the high quality of fruit on display here. Plush endnotes of sweet spice, cinnamon and toasted vanilla give the wine an international twist. I found Prime Donne to be slightly less expressive than the base Brunello from the same vintage. The wine needs a little longer to open.
List Price: $90.00
Quantity in Stock: 17add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Mas Doix Salanques Priorat - (93 Points) This vibrant red offers lively flavors of black cherry, plum, cola and mineral, set in a thick texture supported by...
- 2014 Paul Hobbs Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - A blend of 92% Cabernet Sauvignon, 6% Cabernet Franc, 2% Petit Verdot. Dark crimson in color, the nose is perfumed with luxur...
- 2013 Wayfarer Pinot Noir Wayfarer Vineyard - Estate blend 800 cases contains every clone in the vineyard. Beautiful nose of exotic spice rose petals cher...
- 2010 Valdicava Brunello di Montalcino - (99 points) Absolutely stunning aromas of nectarine, orange peel, sweet black cherry, plums and flowers. Licorice and mushroom...
- 2012 Casa Lapostolle Clos Apalta - A blend of Carmenère, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. This is one of the iconic wines of Chile and has an incredible bouquet of ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...