Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2010 Barone Ricasoli Brolio Chianti Classico Riserva
This wine was born from a selection of the grapes intended for the production of Brolio Chianti Classico. A traditional Reserve of distinctive Chianti character. A blend of Sangiovese 80%, Merlot 15%, Cabernet Sauvignon 5%. a selection of the best fruit from various vineyard sites that would otherwise go to the Chianti Classico Brolio. This wine has a big bouquet of plum and cherry fruit with notes of black spices, new leather, fresh earth, truffle and smoke, very complex and even bigger on the second day. Big and rich on the tongue with an almost sundried quality to the fruit but still maintaining a wonderful freshness and a long finish, layered with that earth and dark spice from the nose through the finish. Finish 45+ Excellent +
List Price: $31.50
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Charles Krug Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - This wine is produced from 100% Yountville fruit, 90% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Petit Verdot, 1% Merlot and this wine has a beauti...
- 2017 Whitehaven Sauvignon Blanc New Zealand - :::::::: ...
- 2013 Fidelity Alexander Valley - A blend of 88% Merlot and 12% Cabernet Sauvignon, one of the wines from Nik Goldschmidt. This wine has a good amount of cherry ...
- 2014 Paul Hobbs Crossbarn Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast - Vivid dark garnet color with a focused nose of black plums and dried herbs. The dense palate exudes Bing cherry, raspberry and ...
- 2015 Antinori Tenuta Guado Al Tasso Vermentino Bolgheri - Thanks to the specific conformation of the land and the nearby sea, the Bolgheri micro- climate is extremely favourable for gro...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vine Cliff Winery Wine Tasting with Mike Heliotes at WWWB
Wed, Jan 17, 2018
My name is August West and I love my Pearly Baker best more than my wine ...more than My wine more th...
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends Wine Tasting: 1959, 1961, 1975, 1982, 1989, 1990, 1996, 2000 and beyond
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
These are some of the best vintages from Bordeaux and most of these are the last bottles that we have of these legendary ...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
There are only 16 spaces available for this event. We also have another party of 20 this evening so there are no tables ...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event