Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2010 Barone Ricasoli Brolio Chianti Classico Riserva
This wine was born from a selection of the grapes intended for the production of Brolio Chianti Classico. A traditional Reserve of distinctive Chianti character. A blend of Sangiovese 80%, Merlot 15%, Cabernet Sauvignon 5%. a selection of the best fruit from various vineyard sites that would otherwise go to the Chianti Classico Brolio. This wine has a big bouquet of plum and cherry fruit with notes of black spices, new leather, fresh earth, truffle and smoke, very complex and even bigger on the second day. Big and rich on the tongue with an almost sundried quality to the fruit but still maintaining a wonderful freshness and a long finish, layered with that earth and dark spice from the nose through the finish. Finish 45+ Excellent +
List Price: $31.50
Quantity in Stock: 20add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Fidelity Alexander Valley - A blend of 88% Merlot and 12% Cabernet Sauvignon, one of the wines from Nik Goldschmidt. This wine has a good amount of cherry ...
- 2014 Paul Hobbs Crossbarn Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast - Vivid dark garnet color with a focused nose of black plums and dried herbs. The dense palate exudes Bing cherry, raspberry and ...
- 2015 Antinori Tenuta Guado Al Tasso Vermentino Bolgheri - Thanks to the specific conformation of the land and the nearby sea, the Bolgheri micro- climate is extremely favourable for gro...
- 2010 Avignonesi Grifi IGT - This is a blend of 60% Sangiovese and 40% Cabernet Sauvignon the best of the two terroir a they stopped making this in 1996 bec...
- 2013 Michel Torino Don David Malbec Reserve - 2013 Michel Torino Don David Malbec Reserve ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
1997 Vintage Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 3, 2017
“History’s lessons drowned in red wine” Children’s Crusade by Sting I’M GOING TO KEEP THIS SHORT...
Chilean Wine Tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 4, 2017
“There is truth in wine, but you never see it listed in the ingredients on the label” ― Josh Stern I gue...
Magnum Party at WWWB
Sat, Aug 5, 2017
"Drinking is like pouring smiles on your brain." Chris Hardwick This is another in the series of events that we ...
Argentina Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 9, 2017
Twenty One Wines - Argentina Cuvelier Collection cuvelier Grand Vin Cuvelier Perlita malbec Diamandes Chard...
Super Syrah Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Thu, Aug 10, 2017
This tasting is part of the extensive research that we are doing here at the Wine Watch. Tonight we are testing o...
Meursault Study at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Fri, Aug 11, 2017
Look I eat really well and I work out, but I also indulge when I want to. I don't starve myself in an extremist way. You'...
Riesling and Syrah wine pairing night at WWWB
Sat, Aug 12, 2017
stay tuned for more info on this event.
Aubert Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 16, 2017
Aubert Wine Tasting at WWWB Wednesday, August 16th 7:30pm 2012 Aubert Chardonnay Lauren Vineyard Price:...
A Study in Paullac
Fri, Aug 18, 2017
One of Bordeaux’s top critics Hugh Johnson has said, "If one had to single out one commune of Bordeaux to head the list,...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.