Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2013 Shadowbox Pinot Noir "Anne Katherina Vineyard" Carneros
As with every vintage, this pinot noir continues to amaze us from its sexy dark ruby color to a lengthy, lingering finish. A sniff fills the nose with toasty allspice, fragrant violets, and ripe dark cherries, while the palate shows layers and layers of blood orange zest, forest floor, red currant and a hint of white pepper. Lively acidity and fine tannins dance toward a finish of savory truffle.
List Price: $71.25
Quantity in Stock: 7add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Shadowbox Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley - Most of this Cabernet is sourced from the Stag's Leap District, but the approachable nature of the 2012 vintage led us to blend...
- 2009 Shadowbox Syrah Napa - Winemaking Notes: This is an excellent stylistic example of one of our favorite varietals. Only 47 cases of 2009 shadow...
- 2010 Shadowbox Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - (93 Points) "This limited production 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon offers up notes of roast beef, black currants, sweet oak, spice an...
- 2010 Shadowbox Cellars Pinot Noir Napa - 2010 Shadowbox Cellars Pinot Noir Napa ...
- 2012 Shadowbox Chardonnay "Orchard vineyard" Napa Valley - Only 100 Cases of this beautifully balanced and layered Chardonnay were made. 11 months of aging 50% new and 50% once used Fren...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton