Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2014 Passing Time Cabernet Sauvignon Walla Walla
Black cherry, black raspberry, cassis, floral notes, and mocha on the nose. This wine is intensely structured and full bodied, with lively acidity. Red and blue fruits lead on the palate, with notes of
cocoa, dried herbs, a hint of lavender, and fine-grained tannins on the long finish. A complex and pure expression of Walla Walla Cabernet, with just a hint of Old World savory complexity.
Walla Walla Valley Appellation wine that is a blend of 67% Seven Hills Cabernet, 26% Pepper Bridge Cabernet, 7% Figgins Estate Merlot aged 20 months in 60% new French oak
(95 Points) "The 2014 Walla Walla Valley Cabernet Sauvignon checks in as a blend of 93% Cabernet Sauvignon and 7% Merlot that was brought up in 60% new French oak. Its deep purple is followed by a ripe, expansive Cabernet that has loads of plum and currant fruit, notes of leafy herbs and earth, a broad, expansive mouthfeel and a great finish. It has the texture and purity to shine today, yet is going to evolve gracefully for 15+ years." The Wine Advocate
List Price: $90.00
Quantity in Stock: 26add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Passing Time Cabernet Sauvignon Horse Heaven Hills Columbia Valley - This is the most sensual wine of the three Cabernets. A wide assortment of wild berries, red and black cassis, blackberry, desi...
- 2015 Bramare Cabernet Sauvignon Lujan De Cuyo Mendoza - (92 Points) A solid Cabernet Sauvignon with berries, currants and hints of fresh herbs. Medium body, integrated tannins and a f...
- NV Taittinger Prestige Rose Brut Champagne - A blend of Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier grapes, this is a succulently fruity, supple and aromatic Champagne with fine bubbles a...
- 2015 Foley Johnson Cabernet Sauvignon Rutherford - This 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon has a focused deep red to purple color with a brilliantly dark core. The noseexudes an initial att...
- 2013 Passing Time Merlot Klipsun Vineyard Red Mountain - Located on the southwest slope of Red Mountain, Klipsun Vineyard grows some of Washington's highest quality wine grapes. Named ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 18, 2018
This week’s menu at the Wine Bar Thursday August 16th – Saturday 18th Parmesan & Jalapeno Salt Dusted Shoestrin...
Chateau Montelena Vertical Tasting back to 1996
Thu, Aug 23, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardl...
Super Rhone Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Aug 24, 2018
Okay we poppin champagne like we won a championship game - Popping Bottles by Lil Wayne and Birdman The wi...
2011 Vintage Barolo Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Thu, Aug 30, 2018
2011 G. B. Burlotto Monvigliero Barolo DOCG Price: $95.00 Your Price: $69.00 As it was in G.B.’s day, the gre...
Vintage Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch Back to 1953!
Fri, Aug 31, 2018
1953 Vosne Romanee Collection du Docteur Barolet 1983 Groffier Bonnes Mares Grand Cru
1995 Bordeaux Magnum Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 7, 2018
Music is just like wine. Each of us has very different tastes in what we like and dislike. The music that is “best” for ...
Bertani Amarone Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Stefano Mangiarotti
Thu, Sep 13, 2018
Bertani Amarone Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Stefano Mangiarotti Thursday, September 13, 2018 7:30 PM ...
Los Vascos Wine Tasting with Winemaker Marcelo Gallardo at WWWB
Thu, Sep 20, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event with one of Chile's top producers.
Enzo Cambria from Cottanera winery from Etna
Fri, Sep 21, 2018
Cottanera Barbazzale - DOC Sicilia Bianco 2017 89 pts VM (2016 vintage) Made fr...
Wine Bar is CLOSED for a Private Event
Sat, Sep 22, 2018
Wine Bar is CLOSED for a Private Event