Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2013 Vietti Barolo Castiglione
(93 Points) The 2013 Barolo Castiglione is rich, powerful and intense, especially for what is the estate's entry-level Barolo. Dark cherry, plum, spice, new leather and menthol are all used together. Intense and voluptuous, the Castiglione shows the richer, more intense side of the vintage. Time in the glass helps release the aromatics and the brighter side of Nebbiolo. Quite simply, the 2013 is a super Barolo Castiglione that is starting to close the qualitative gap with the single vineyard Barolos. Vinous / Antonio Galloni
List Price: $55.25
Quantity in Stock: 14add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Aldo Conterno Barolo Bussia - Aldo Conterno’s Barolo Bussia is produced from five hectares of prime vineyards in Bussia Soprano, the original section of what...
- 2013 Domaine Jean Grivot Vosne Romanee - (90 Points) Elegant and perfumed, showing black cherry, strawberry and spice flavors that linger on the finish. Best from 2017 ...
- 2013 Seven Hills Winery Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley - Since our first planting in 1980, our central focus at Seven Hills has been growing and making Cabernet Sauvignon that expresse...
- 2015 Cantina Andriano Andrian Pinot Grigio Alto Adige - Grape variety Pinot Grigio Production area Andriano Altitude 260–380 m a.s.l. Soil erythroid, argillaceous li...
- 2009 Colpetrone Sagrentino di Montefalco - (93 Points) "Lots of chocolate, hazelnut and dried berry on the nose. Full-bodied, tangy and chewy but there's a bright fruity...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton