Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2013 Bruna Grimaldi Barolo “Camila”
The story of Azienda Bruna Grimaldi is one of family tradition: people born and raised in Barolo among the hills that connect the villages of Grinzane Cavour to Serralunga, combined with a passion for wine and working the vineyards that has been handed down through the decades. The winery has grown over the years, thanks to its dedication to the great wines of the Langhe and great care in the selection of the most suitable vineyards for the production of Barolo.
List Price: $39.75
Quantity in Stock: 4add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2009 Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Brut - Franciacorta Extra Brut is produced exclusively from Chardonnay grown in the Bobani and Brolo vineyards. Both are south-facing,...
- 2014 Tenuta dell Ornellaia Le Volte Toscana IGT - 70% MERLOT 15% SANGIOVESE 15% CABERNET SAUVIGNON Vintage 2014 will go down in history Ornellaia wine house as one of the most u...
- NV Roederer Estate Brut Anderson Valley - (89 Points) Rich and youthful, with delicate aromas of green apple and lime that lead to full flavors of baked pear and toasty ...
- 2005 Elvio Cogno Barolo Ravera - . ...
- 2006 Conterno Fantino Barolo Vigna Gris - (93 Points) The 2006 Barolo Vigna del Gris is exceptional in this vintage; in fact the 2006 is one of the finest versions of th...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vine Cliff Winery Wine Tasting with Mike Heliotes at WWWB
Wed, Jan 17, 2018
My name is August West and I love my Pearly Baker best more than my wine ...more than My wine more th...
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
There are only 16 spaces available for this event. We also have another party of 20 this evening so there are no tables ...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...