Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2013 Bruna Grimaldi Barolo “Bricco Ambrogio”
Robust and full bodied, with intense perfumes, a long finish and a brilliant garnet red color with orange reflections. Aroma: Ample and intense with sensations of violet, pepper, raspberries and dried roses along with the typical nose of tar.
List Price: $45.00
Quantity in Stock: 12add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Chalone Vineyard Pinot Noir Estate Chalone Appellation - A beautiful bouquet of black raspberry fruit, dark cherry, brown spices and pretty floral notes on the nose with a nice touch o...
- 2009 Domaine Solitude Chateauneuf Du Pape Cornelia Constanza - (93 Points) The lightest in color is the medium ruby-hued 2009 Chateauneuf du Pape Cornelia Constanza a sumptuous sexy cuvee th...
- 2009 Pelissero Barbera D'alba Tulin - (89 Points) A new addition to the lineup, the single-vineyard 2009 Barbera d’Alba Tulin wraps around the palate with blackberr...
- 2010 Ada Nada Barbaresco Valeirano - CLASSIFICATION : Barbaresco DOCG ZONE OF ORIGIN : Langhe, municipality of Treiso, sub-zone...
- 2010 Barone Ricasoli Brolio Chianti Classico Riserva - This wine was born from a selection of the grapes intended for the production of Brolio Chianti Classico. A traditional Reserve...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau Angelus and Chateau Haut Brion Collectors Cellar Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Sep 26, 2017
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
Louis Jadot Burgundy Seminar with Kurt Eckert at WWWB
Wed, Sep 27, 2017
Great wines taste like they come from somewhere. Lesser wines taste interchangeable; they could come from anywhere. You ...
John Bookwalter Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Sep 28, 2017
"It ends with a finish that's long overdue and I think this would go well with a gun." - Brad Zimmerman, comedian...
Artadi El Pison Vertical Tasting with Carlos Lopez de Lacalle at WWWB
Fri, Sep 29, 2017
“Good company, good wine, good welcome, can make good people.” – Shakespeare Tonight we have a chance ...
Spanish wine tasting and Jamon cutting lesson wtih Sergio Sabater, of bodegas Luzon
Sat, Sep 30, 2017
"If penicillin can cure those that are ill, Spanish sherry can bring the dead back to life." - Sir Alexander Flemi...
Gaja and White Truffle tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Oct 4, 2017
"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball Ther...
Leroy versus DRC Burgundy Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 5, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
California Cult Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Fri, Oct 6, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Gramercy Cellars Wine Tasting with Greg Harrington at WWWB
Wed, Oct 11, 2017
Gramercy Cellars is an 8,000-case winery founded in 2005 by Master Sommelier Greg Harrington and his wife, Pam, to m...
Veuve Clicquot Champagne Tasting with winemaker Gaelle Goossens
Thu, Oct 12, 2017
Veuve Clicquot tasting with Winemaker Gaelle Goossens Thursday, October 12th 7:30pm Veuve Clicquot NV Rose Pri...