Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2010 Tenute Cisa Asinari dei Marchesi di Gresy Barbaresco Martinenga
(95 Points) Although the 2010 Barbaresco Martinenga is sold out, Alberto di Gresy and I wanted to make a record of it in the Wine Advocate database. The reason is simple: This is a stunning and impeccable wine that deserves every extra bit of attention. The bouquet is generous and full with lingering tones of balsam herb, forest berry and dark cola. The effect is elegant, polished and smooth. I think this may be the most beautiful Barbaresco Martinenga produced in recent memory. If you have a bottle, hold onto it tight. Some 12,500 bottles were produced. The Wine Advocate
List Price: $55.00
Quantity in Stock: 19add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 1992 Shafer Hillside Select Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - description ...
- 2010 Ada Nada Barbaresco Valeirano - CLASSIFICATION : Barbaresco DOCG ZONE OF ORIGIN : Langhe, municipality of Treiso, sub-zone...
- 2004 Quintarelli Amarone della Valpolicella - (96 points) The 2004 Amarone della Valpolicella Classico is insanely beautiful. A dark, mysterious beauty, the 2004 hits the p...
- 2014 Treana Red Paso Robles - Treana Red is a deep purple-black color with intense aromas of blackberry, red currant and pomegranate, and notes of leather, p...
- 2013 Domaine de Terrebrune Bandol Blanc - Organic viticulture with absolutely no chemical herbicides, pesticides, or fertilizers, soil is worked regularly by plow and ha...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
A Study in Paullac back to 1959 at WWWB
Fri, Aug 18, 2017
One of Bordeaux’s top critics Hugh Johnson has said, "If one had to single out one commune of Bordeaux to head the list,...
End of the Summer Rose Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Aug 19, 2017
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most peopl...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
1996 Krug Vintage Brut Champagne Price: $595.00 Sale Price: $495.00 Quantity in Stock: 19 (98 Points) ...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017.
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.