Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2006 Dante Rivetti Barbaresco Bricco de Neueis Riserva
Smoky notes here along with a good amount of dark spices, tar and rose petals and red cherry fruit on the nose. A good amount of ripe rich cherry liqueur like fruit, a nice hand of tannins and acidity here, very concentrated and rich with an array of dark spices, truffle and a long layered finish, very well balanced needs a day to open up but has all the right stuff and in proportion. Finish 50+ Most Excellent
List Price: $84.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Fidelity Alexander Valley - A blend of 88% Merlot and 12% Cabernet Sauvignon, one of the wines from Nik Goldschmidt. This wine has a good amount of cherry ...
- 2004 Chateau Barde Haut St. Emilion - (91 points) A gorgeous nose of ripe raspberry, with hints of vanilla and blackberry. Intense yet subtle. Full-bodied, with lots...
- 2011 Chateau Marzy Pomerol - Owned by several generations of the Maison family, this vineyard covers 10 hectares and is planted among the ancient limits ...
- 2006 De Trafford Shiraz South Africa - VINEYARD BLOCKS Mostly from one block 11 yr old vines on 7 wire vertical trellis with moveable foliag...
- 2016 La Spinetta Rose di Casanova - This wine is a salmon color with orange highlights, a pretty nose of wild flowers, light red berry and lime citrus with ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vine Cliff Winery Wine Tasting with Mike Heliotes at WWWB
Wed, Jan 17, 2018
My name is August West and I love my Pearly Baker best more than my wine ...more than My wine more th...
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
There are only 16 spaces available for this event. We also have another party of 20 this evening so there are no tables ...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...