Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
1998 Eraldo Viberti Barolo
Morello cherries mingle with cigar wrapper, tarry earth, prunes, truffles and spice in this elegant, finessed, and traditional ’98 Barolo from Eraldo Viberti. Tertiary notes are peeping out, but this wine has a beautiful core of vibrant minerality that propels it across the palate with considerable energy. Velvety and complex, this wine glides across the palate and scatters copious polished tannins as it builds to a persistent, nuanced finish. Deriving from three La Morra vineyards that total six acres and sport tufaceous and clay marl, the organically tended grapes ferment in temperature-controlled stainless steel for about thirty days, and the wine ages for two years in barrels.
List Price: $95.00
Quantity in Stock: 22add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2011 Altesino Brunello Di Montalcino - (91 Points) "The 2011 Brunello di Montalcino shows a very distinct personality that separates it from its peers. There's a dark...
- 2013 Pelissero Nebbiolo Langhe - Site: Treiso, Neive and Barbaresco villages Variety: Nebbiolo 100% Exposure: south - east - west Altitude: 200 – 400 m. Year of...
- 2006 Quintarelli Rosso Ca Del Merlo - The Ca del Merlo (NOT Merlot) is aged longer in large wood vessels and comes from a single hilltop vineyard named after a plot ...
- 2013 Mormoraia Vernaccia di San Gimignano Ostrea - Attractive aromas of acacia, hawthorne, orchard fruit and delicate, oak-driven spice mingle in the glass. The elegant palate of...
- 1997 Eraldo Viberti Barolo - A classic barolo with dried flowers and notes of black spice tar and tobacco with a nice amount of red berry cherry fruit with ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
1997 Vintage Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 3, 2017
“History’s lessons drowned in red wine” Children’s Crusade by Sting I’M GOING TO KEEP THIS SHORT...
Chilean Wine Tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 4, 2017
“There is truth in wine, but you never see it listed in the ingredients on the label” ― Josh Stern I gue...
Magnum Party at WWWB
Sat, Aug 5, 2017
"Drinking is like pouring smiles on your brain." Chris Hardwick This is another in the series of events that we ...
Argentina Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 9, 2017
Twenty One Wines - Argentina Cuvelier Collection cuvelier Grand Vin Cuvelier Perlita malbec Diamandes Chard...
Super Syrah Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Thu, Aug 10, 2017
This tasting is part of the extensive research that we are doing here at the Wine Watch. Tonight we are testing o...
Meursault Study at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Fri, Aug 11, 2017
Look I eat really well and I work out, but I also indulge when I want to. I don't starve myself in an extremist way. You'...
Riesling and Syrah wine pairing night at WWWB
Sat, Aug 12, 2017
stay tuned for more info on this event.
Aubert Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 16, 2017
Aubert Wine Tasting at WWWB Wednesday, August 16th 7:30pm 2012 Aubert Chardonnay Lauren Vineyard Price:...
A Study in Paullac
Fri, Aug 18, 2017
One of Bordeaux’s top critics Hugh Johnson has said, "If one had to single out one commune of Bordeaux to head the list,...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.