Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
1998 E Pira e Figli Barolo Cannubi Piedmont
(92)The 1998 has always been one of my favorite vintages-it was delicious upon release and is even more so today. It offers an intense yet delicate nose of flowers and spices followed by plenty of sweet ripe red fruit, with outstanding balance and an exquisite, inviting finish. A gem. 92 points/drink after 2006Italy Report # GX Apr 200
List Price: $165.00
Quantity in Stock: 8add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 E. Pira Barolo Via Nuova - (92 Points) "Elegance and harmony are two leading traits that can be attributed to the 2012 Barolo Via Nuova. This wine represe...
- 2006 E. Pira e Figli Barolo Cannubi - ~ (94 Points) The 2006 Barolo Cannubi exudes the warmth of this south-facing site in its open, generous bouquet. The Cannubi po...
- 2007 E Pira e Figli Barolo Cannubi - (92 Points) The 2007 Barolo Cannubi is round, sensual and totally inviting. It is one of the most open and rewarding 2007 Barol...
- 1998 Icardi Barolo Parej Piedmont - Exceptional year.. A well- structured and alcoholic wine, intense and and concentrated with ample and Persistent perfumes and w...
- 2009 Gros Frere et Soeur Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru - (94 points) The 2009 Clos de Vougeot-Musigny is a beautifully centered wine that expresses the personality of the vintage while...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
This Week’s menu at the Wine Bar Thursday July 19th – Saturday July 21st White Truffle Oil & Parmesan Dusted S...
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...