Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
1998 E Pira e Figli Barolo Cannubi Piedmont
(92)The 1998 has always been one of my favorite vintages-it was delicious upon release and is even more so today. It offers an intense yet delicate nose of flowers and spices followed by plenty of sweet ripe red fruit, with outstanding balance and an exquisite, inviting finish. A gem. 92 points/drink after 2006Italy Report # GX Apr 200
List Price: $165.00
Quantity in Stock: 11add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 E. Pira Barolo Via Nuova - (92 Points) "Elegance and harmony are two leading traits that can be attributed to the 2012 Barolo Via Nuova. This wine represe...
- 2006 E. Pira e Figli Barolo Cannubi - ~ (94 Points) The 2006 Barolo Cannubi exudes the warmth of this south-facing site in its open, generous bouquet. The Cannubi po...
- 2007 E Pira e Figli Barolo Cannubi - (92 Points) The 2007 Barolo Cannubi is round, sensual and totally inviting. It is one of the most open and rewarding 2007 Barol...
- 2011 E. Pira e Figli Chiara Boschis Barolo Mosconi - (95 Points) A dark, brooding wine, the 2011 Barolo Mosconi captures the sense of this Monforte site in its in...
- 2009 Gros Frere et Soeur Clos de Vougeot Grand Cru - (94 points) The 2009 Clos de Vougeot-Musigny is a beautifully centered wine that expresses the personality of the vintage while...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
"I'm like old wine. They don't bring me out very often, but I'm well preserved." - Rose Kennedy, on her 100th birthd...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque
Thu, Feb 8, 2018
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque Thursday, February 8, 2018 7:30 PM Hall Sauvigno...