Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
1982 Borgogno Barolo Riserva
80% blend of grapes from various vineyards in the town of Barolo, including Liste, San Pietro delle Viole, Brunate, Cannubi and Cannubi-Boschis 20% of grapes are purchased from local grape growers (mostly La Morra and Barolo)Garnet red in color, this wine has a complex and fruit forward nose layered with aromas of wood, spices, resin, tobacco and a hint of smoke. Full-bodied with the warmth of alcohol, it has a smooth, silky finish. A strong and very pleasant wine, it has great structure and an enormous potential for ageing.
List Price: $285.00
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Cambria Benchbreak Chardonnay Santa Maria Valley - The 2014 Benchbreak Chardonnay has a good amount of ripe tropical fruit on the nose with peach and lemon drop candy with a touc...
- 1994 Giuseppe Rinaldi Brunate Barolo - 1994 Giuseppe Rinaldi Brunate Barolo ...
- 2000 Borgogno Barolo Riserva - (93 points) More evolved than the '01 or '99, this offers a complex bouquet of cherry, truffle, licorice, leather and tar, with...
- 2005 Chateau Le Gay Pomerol - (95+ Points) "The 2005 Le Gay is a massive, masculine Pomerol, very much in the style of Gazin, but showing much more mineralit...
- 2005 Giuseppe Rinaldi Barolo Brunate Le Coste - The 2005 Barolo Brunate/Le Coste presents a darker shade of red fruit along with a more muscular, dense personality. This too i...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vine Cliff Winery Wine Tasting with Mike Heliotes at WWWB
Wed, Jan 17, 2018
My name is August West and I love my Pearly Baker best more than my wine ...more than My wine more th...
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends Wine Tasting: 1959, 1961, 1975, 1982, 1989, 1990, 1996, 2000 and beyond
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
These are some of the best vintages from Bordeaux and most of these are the last bottles that we have of these legendary ...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
There are only 16 spaces available for this event. We also have another party of 20 this evening so there are no tables ...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event