Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2008 Chateau La Dominique St. Emilion
Medium to full bodied Chateau la Dominique shows aromas of black fruits, licorice and vanilla. The palate is richer than previously with plenty of fresh fruits.
List Price: $67.50
Quantity in Stock: 9add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Comte Lafond Sancerre - Pale golden-green. Remarkable and aromatic intensity on the nose. Floral notes of white flowers such as hawthorn, acacia,eglant...
- 2010 Chateau La Dominique St. Emilion - A blend of 95% Merlot 5% Cabernet Franc, 20% of the wines go through Malo in stainless age 80% of the production and then only ...
- 2012 Chateau La Dominique St. Emilion - (94 Points) "Above all else, the 2012 La Dominique speaks to precision. Beautifully expressive in the glass, the 2012 offers a...
- 2014 Lucien Crochet Sancerre Blanc - The grapes for this basic cuvée of Sancerre are sourced from the vineyards in Bué, Vinon and Crézancy. After harvest, fermenta...
- 2015 Domaine Michel Girard Sancerre - Michel Girard owns 19 hectares of vines planted in the three different soil structures of Sancerre where the average age of vin...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
A Study in Paullac back to 1959 at WWWB
Fri, Aug 18, 2017
One of Bordeaux’s top critics Hugh Johnson has said, "If one had to single out one commune of Bordeaux to head the list,...
End of the Summer Rose Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Aug 19, 2017
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most peopl...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
1996 Krug Vintage Brut Champagne Price: $595.00 Sale Price: $495.00 Quantity in Stock: 19 (98 Points) ...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017.
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.