Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2015 Cantina Andriano Andrian Pinot Grigio Alto Adige
Grape variety Pinot Grigio
Production area Andriano
Altitude 260–380 m a.s.l.
Soil erythroid, argillaceous lime and dolomit rock
Yield 100 dt./ha
Vinification fermentation at controlled temperature in stainless steel vats;
ageing and maturation on fine yeast for 6 months;
Color light straw yellow;
Aroma fruity bouquet which reminds of ripe honeydew melons;
Taste soft and full with a well balanced long finish.
Alcohol 13.5 %vol.
Residual sugar 3.0 g/l
Acidity 5.6 g/l
Drinking temperature 10-12°C
Ageing ability 3-5 years
List Price: $21.75
Quantity in Stock: 31add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Giocato Pinot Grigio Primorska - This Pinot Grigio is made from grapes hand-selected from some of the best sites alongthe Italian border in Slovenia. It is brig...
- 2014 G Chateau Guiraud Bordeaux Blanc - The only make 150,000 bottles, this is 105 hectare estate and they are in the city between the Church and Chateau D'Yquem, this...
- 2011 Castiglion Del Bosco Brunello di Montalcino - (92 Points) "Sporting a new label design, the 2011 Brunello di Montalcino represents a philosophical divide from previous vinta...
- 2012 Beringer Chardonnay Private Reserve Napa - (93 Points) The Chardonnay Private Reserve became famous under the helmsmanship of chief winemaker Ed Sbragia, and Lau...
- 2014 Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - Caymus Vineyards produces two Cabernets Sauvignons – a “Napa Valley” and the venerable “Special Selection”. Both Cabernet bottl...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it while...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017.
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...
1997 Vintage California Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 15, 2017
1997 Barbour Cabernet Sauvignon Napa 1997 Behrens and Hitchcock Cabernet Sauvignon Cuvee Lola Napa 1997 Beaulie...