Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2013 Edi Simcic Malvazija Slovenia
A very exotic bouquet of orange blossoms, ginger spice and fresh pear and whtie peach like fruit, very complex. Thick and viscous on the tongue with a texture of whole milk juicy tree fruit and just the right touch of floral perfume and spice on the finish, very nicely balance with long finish. Finish 45+ Excellent +
List Price: $37.50
Quantity in Stock: 7add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Goldeneye Pinot Noir Anderson Valley - This is one of our favorite Pinot Noirs from Anderson Valley with 19 different clones of Pinot Noir in the mix this year, all e...
- 2009 Edi Simcic Kozana Goriska Brda Slovenia - Lots of stones in this part of the vineyard, this is a single vineyard wine only five barrels produced, there is no indication ...
- 2013 Bouchaine Chardonnay Estate Vineyard Napa - This winery has been around since 1981 owned by the copland family the facility has been around since 1899. A good amount of tr...
- 2009 Edi Simcic Sauvignon Riserva Goriska Brda Slovenia - A selection of older vines this wine has a good amount of ripe peach and melon fruit on the nose with pretty floral notes and a...
- 2012 Montes Alpha Carmenere Colchagua - Winery Notes: Deep and live ruby red color. The wine has a very elegant and evident CarmenÃ¨re tipicity, showing lovely black p...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it while...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017. Bacon Fat Frie...
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Washington State Tasting at WWWB Wednesday, August 30th 7:30pm Woodward Canyon Merlot Price: $48.75 Woodward C...
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon tasting at WWWB Saturday, September 9th 7:30 pm 1974 Ingelnook Cabernet Sauvign...
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...
1997 Vintage California Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 15, 2017
1997 Barbour Cabernet Sauvignon Napa 1997 Behrens and Hitchcock Cabernet Sauvignon Cuvee Lola Napa 1997 Beaulie...