Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2015 Domaine Frédéric Brouca Champs Pentus Faugeres
A blend of Grenache, Syrah and Mourvedre and this wine is biodynamic, uinfined and unfiltered with low sulphur, very naturally made. This wine has a big bouquet with lots of jammy fruit, pretty floral notes and sweet balsamic highlights. Dense and rich on the tongue with fine tannins big but still has nice freshness and a balanced finish laced with an array of flowers, spice and even more complex on the second day. Finish 45+ Excellent +
List Price: $20.25
Quantity in Stock: 1add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Wilhelm Walch Pinot Noir Prendo Vigneti Delle Dolomiti - This is a Iight wine and this is with their entry level wine with light raspberry fruit hints of smoke and earth Good + ...
- 2014 Chalone Vineyard Pinot Noir Estate Chalone Appellation - A beautiful bouquet of black raspberry fruit, dark cherry, brown spices and pretty floral notes on the nose with a nice touch o...
- 2015 Cercius by Michel Gassier Rouge Vine de France - (90 Points) A blend of 85% Grenache and 15% Syrah that's brought up all in concrete tanks, the 2015 Côtes du Rhône Cercius is a...
- 2016 Craggy Range Sauvignon Blanc Te Muna Road Vineyard - . ...
- 2013 Domaine Frédéric Brouca Clos Sauveplane Faugeres - This is a plateau on the east side of the appellation and the soils are schist full of iron which is very evident in the bouque...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!