Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2013 Domaine Frédéric Brouca Clos Sauveplane Faugeres
This is a plateau on the east side of the appellation and the soils are schist full of iron which is very evident in the bouquet of the wine lots of minerality aka dirt here. This wine has a more intense bouquet with an array of dried flowers, lavender and more, this is the first release of this single vineyard wine. Wow, a big and chewy wine with lots of everything, dark plum and berry fruit with black licorice, lavender and an array of exotic spices and dark earthy notes. Finish 50+ Most Excellent
List Price: $33.00
Quantity in Stock: 4add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Domaine Frédéric Brouca Champs Pentus Faugeres - A blend of Grenache, Syrah and Mourvedre and this wine is biodynamic, uinfined and unfiltered with low sulphur, very naturally ...
- 2014 Wilhelm Walch Pinot Noir Prendo Vigneti Delle Dolomiti - This is a Iight wine and this is with their entry level wine with light raspberry fruit hints of smoke and earth Good + ...
- 2013 Chateau Mont Thabor Chateauneuf Du Pape - Ripe red berry fruit, pretty floral notes, sweet herbs and notes of red licorice spice and some savage notes, a blend of 80% Gr...
- 2014 Tenuta Delle Terre Nere Etna Rosso Calderara Sottana - Calderara Sottana’s soil is easily recognizable at first sight. Of all the crus of the Etna appellation it is by far the stonie...
- 2011 Vavasour Pinot Noir Awatere Valley - All Vavasour wines are 100% varietal and true, honest expressions of their Awatere Valley terroir. This 2011 Pinot Noir has int...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it while...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017. Bacon Fat Frie...
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon tasting at WWWB Saturday, September 9th 7:30 pm 1974 Ingelnook Cabernet Sauvign...
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...
1997 Vintage California Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 15, 2017
1997 Barbour Cabernet Sauvignon Napa 1997 Behrens and Hitchcock Cabernet Sauvignon Cuvee Lola Napa 1997 Beaulie...