Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2009 Jean Luc Colombo Cornas Le Ruchets
30 days maceration, controlled temeratures, Ruchet means beehive bright blackberry black plum like fruit with notes of fresh flowers very forward and seductive light smoke and mineral quality, black pepper spice. 50 Syrah, 50 Syrah fresh earth barnyard notes animal notes. Thick and chewy on the tongue with dark chocolate and black spices earth very layered, a higher elevation than Cote Rotie and has a lower yields. insence burnt juniper Still quite tannic on the finish but has good balance and freshness on the finish. Finish 50 Most Excellent
List Price: $95.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2010 Craggy Range Syrah Gimblett Gravels Hawkes Bay - Plum jam and violet with sweet herbs, mocha a bit of smoke. A very soft and fruity style with lots of dark cherry liqueur frui...
- 2011 Craggy Range Le Sol Hawks Bay - The soils are the important thing here and this old vine Syrah is incredibly rich with an array of dark plum, black cherry liqu...
- 2011 Paul Blanck Riesling Furstentum Grand Cru - Bright straw-green. Tropical fruit, lime, passion fruit and minerals on the enticing nose. Deep, exotic flavors of ripe citrus ...
- 2012 Dandelion Vineyards Wonderland of Eden Riesling McLaren Vale - this wine comes from a 100-year-old Riesling vineyard, has notes of petrol nuance to the white peach and lime citrus white flow...
- 2013 Torbreck Vintners “The Struie” Barossa Eden Valley Shiraz Barossa - The Eden Valley lies within the Barossa Range and consists of river valleys and undulating hills covered with large gums, rocky...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...