Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2009 Jean Luc Colombo Cornas Le Ruchets
30 days maceration, controlled temeratures, Ruchet means beehive bright blackberry black plum like fruit with notes of fresh flowers very forward and seductive light smoke and mineral quality, black pepper spice. 50 Syrah, 50 Syrah fresh earth barnyard notes animal notes. Thick and chewy on the tongue with dark chocolate and black spices earth very layered, a higher elevation than Cote Rotie and has a lower yields. insence burnt juniper Still quite tannic on the finish but has good balance and freshness on the finish. Finish 50 Most Excellent
List Price: $95.00
Quantity in Stock: 1add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2010 Craggy Range Syrah Gimblett Gravels Hawkes Bay - Plum jam and violet with sweet herbs, mocha a bit of smoke. A very soft and fruity style with lots of dark cherry liqueur frui...
- 2011 Craggy Range Le Sol Hawks Bay - The soils are the important thing here and this old vine Syrah is incredibly rich with an array of dark plum, black cherry liqu...
- 2011 Paul Blanck Riesling Furstentum Grand Cru - Bright straw-green. Tropical fruit, lime, passion fruit and minerals on the enticing nose. Deep, exotic flavors of ripe citrus ...
- 2012 Dandelion Vineyards Wonderland of Eden Riesling McLaren Vale - this wine comes from a 100-year-old Riesling vineyard, has notes of petrol nuance to the white peach and lime citrus white flow...
- 2013 Torbreck Vintners “The Struie” Barossa Eden Valley Shiraz Barossa - The Eden Valley lies within the Barossa Range and consists of river valleys and undulating hills covered with large gums, rocky...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau Angelus and Chateau Haut Brion Collectors Cellar Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Sep 26, 2017
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
Louis Jadot Burgundy Seminar with Kurt Eckert at WWWB
Wed, Sep 27, 2017
Great wines taste like they come from somewhere. Lesser wines taste interchangeable; they could come from anywhere. You ...
John Bookwalter Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Sep 28, 2017
"It ends with a finish that's long overdue and I think this would go well with a gun." - Brad Zimmerman, comedian...
Artadi El Pison Vertical Tasting with Carlos Lopez de Lacalle at WWWB
Fri, Sep 29, 2017
“Good company, good wine, good welcome, can make good people.” – Shakespeare Tonight we have a chance ...
Spanish wine tasting and Jamon cutting lesson wtih Sergio Sabater, of bodegas Luzon
Sat, Sep 30, 2017
"If penicillin can cure those that are ill, Spanish sherry can bring the dead back to life." - Sir Alexander Flemi...
Gaja and White Truffle tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Oct 4, 2017
"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball Ther...
Leroy versus DRC Burgundy Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 5, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
California Cult Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Fri, Oct 6, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Gramercy Cellars Wine Tasting with Greg Harrington at WWWB
Wed, Oct 11, 2017
Gramercy Cellars is an 8,000-case winery founded in 2005 by Master Sommelier Greg Harrington and his wife, Pam, to m...
Veuve Clicquot Champagne Tasting with winemaker Gaelle Goossens
Thu, Oct 12, 2017
Veuve Clicquot tasting with Winemaker Gaelle Goossens Thursday, October 12th 7:30pm Veuve Clicquot NV Rose Pri...