Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2009 Domaine Solitude Chateauneuf Du Pape Cornelia Constanza
(93 Points) The lightest in color is the medium ruby-hued 2009 Chateauneuf du Pape Cornelia Constanza a sumptuous sexy cuvee that comes from 85-year-old vines. Made from 100% Grenache it is aged primarily in tank with about 10% of the Grenache put in small oak. The 2007 and 2005 Cornelia Constanza are out of this world and the 2009 ranks slightly behind those two offerings. Gorgeously sweet kirsch licorice raspberry and strawberry fruit notes jump from the glass of this medium ruby-colored beauty. Full-bodied round and relatively light on its feet for its high level of glycerin and 15+% alcohol it is drinking well now and should continue to do so over the next decade. Robert Parker's Wine Advocate - Robert Parker's Wine Advocate, October 2011
List Price: $69.00
Quantity in Stock: 1add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2010 Chateau Beychevelle St. Julien - (94 points) " Showing better from bottle than it did from barrel, where it was also impressive, but not quite at this level, th...
- 2014 Chalone Vineyard Pinot Noir Estate Chalone Appellation - A beautiful bouquet of black raspberry fruit, dark cherry, brown spices and pretty floral notes on the nose with a nice touch o...
- 2013 Bouchard Pere Et Fils Beaune Clos La Mousse - Fruit aromas combined with light toasty notes. Both fleshy and refined, Clos de la Mousse reveals its charms with delicacy. Goo...
- 2014 Domaine Blain Gagnard Chassagne Montrachet Rouge - Red wine is rarity today in Chassagne Montrachet however at one time there was more Pinot Noir planted here than Chardonnay. Th...
- 2014 Chalk Hill Estate Chardonnay Sonoma - Our 2014 Sonoma Coast Chardonnay is a beautiful medium golden color. This wine displays expressive fruit aromas of yellow apple...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vine Cliff Winery Wine Tasting with Mike Heliotes at WWWB
Wed, Jan 17, 2018
My name is August West and I love my Pearly Baker best more than my wine ...more than My wine more th...
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends Wine Tasting: 1959, 1961, 1975, 1982, 1989, 1990, 1996, 2000 and beyond
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
These are some of the best vintages from Bordeaux and most of these are the last bottles that we have of these legendary ...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
There are only 16 spaces available for this event. We also have another party of 20 this evening so there are no tables ...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event