Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
1985 Dows Vintage Port
(89 Points) Dark ruby-purple. Powerful aromas of raisin, blackberry and dark chocolate follow through to a full body, with medium sweetness and a firm, slightly chewy finish. Good fruit. Even nutty. Drying a little. '77/'85/'97 blind Port retrospective. Drink now. –JS Wine Specator Issue: Web Only - 2008
List Price: $95.00
Sale Price: $85.00
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 1997 Fonseca Vintage Port - (93 Points) Somewhat of a lightweight for Fonseca, but undeniably charming, this dark ruby/purple-colored wine offers a floral,...
- 1965 Taylor Fladgate Single Harvest Port - During its five decades of aging in oak casks, this wine has taken on an attractive pale mahogany color with olive amber highli...
- 2012 Jospeh Phelps Chardonnay Freestone Sonoma Coast - This wine is made from 100% estate-grown Chardonnay from Phelps Freestone Vineyards out on the true Sonoma Coast. This wine has...
- 1970 Warre's Vintage Port Magnum - (88 Points) Wonderful fruit on the palate, but slightly one-dimensional. Medium to deep red, with earthy cassis and tomato arom...
- 1983 Ramos Pinto Port - (85 points)I know little about this firm other than that their tawnys are excellent and offer considerable value, and that the ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it while...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017. Bacon Fat Frie...
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Washington State Tasting at WWWB Wednesday, August 30th 7:30pm Woodward Canyon Merlot Price: $48.75 Woodward C...
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon tasting at WWWB Saturday, September 9th 7:30 pm 1974 Ingelnook Cabernet Sauvign...
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...
1997 Vintage California Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 15, 2017
1997 Barbour Cabernet Sauvignon Napa 1997 Behrens and Hitchcock Cabernet Sauvignon Cuvee Lola Napa 1997 Beaulie...