Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
1985 Dows Vintage Port
(89 Points) Dark ruby-purple. Powerful aromas of raisin, blackberry and dark chocolate follow through to a full body, with medium sweetness and a firm, slightly chewy finish. Good fruit. Even nutty. Drying a little. '77/'85/'97 blind Port retrospective. Drink now. –JS Wine Specator Issue: Web Only - 2008
List Price: $95.00
Sale Price: $85.00
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 1997 Fonseca Vintage Port - (93 Points) Somewhat of a lightweight for Fonseca, but undeniably charming, this dark ruby/purple-colored wine offers a floral,...
- 1965 Taylor Fladgate Single Harvest Port - During its five decades of aging in oak casks, this wine has taken on an attractive pale mahogany color with olive amber highli...
- 2012 Jospeh Phelps Chardonnay Freestone Sonoma Coast - This wine is made from 100% estate-grown Chardonnay from Phelps Freestone Vineyards out on the true Sonoma Coast. This wine has...
- 1970 Warre's Vintage Port Magnum - (88 Points) Wonderful fruit on the palate, but slightly one-dimensional. Medium to deep red, with earthy cassis and tomato arom...
- 1983 Ramos Pinto Port - (85 points)I know little about this firm other than that their tawnys are excellent and offer considerable value, and that the ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Versus Siduri Throwdown Tasting it's all about the dirt - Pinot Noir Terroir Challenge
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
"Drinking is like pouring smiles on your brain." Chris Hardwick At one-time Pinot Noir was thought to be the w...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Chateau Palmer Tasting at WWWb with special guest Jean Louis Carbonnier Alter Ego de Chateau Margaux 2009 (Mag...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Private Event Wine Bar is Closed
Wed, Nov 1, 2017
stay tuned for more info on this event.