Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2014 Jean-Paul Brun "Terres Dorees" Chardonnay Beaujolais Blanc
Bottled without any oak, this is rich, and full with a terrific mineral finish. With a fresh and fruity bouquet when young, this wine becomes more honeyed as the wine matures, but is always lip-smacking and delicious. This wine exceeds its category.
List Price: $19.50
Quantity in Stock: 20add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Abbazia Di Novacella Gruner Veltliner Alto Adige - A very distinct bouquet with green melon, white pepper spice and hints of a flinty/smoky mineral quality. A good amount of tha...
- 2013 Domaine Chantemerle Boudin Chablis - The Boudin domaine is located in La Chapelle-Vaupelteigne, one of the hamlets outside of Chablis proper, just across the Serein...
- 2015 Domaine Des Valanges Macon - Prisse "Le Clos" - The commune of Davayé is located in the southern part of Burgundy, in the heart of the Mâcon wine country near Cluny and west o...
- 2015 Domaine Laroche Chablis St Martin - Clear lemon color. A fruity, fragrant nose with hints of ripe white fruit and flowers. Lively on the palate with a mineral acce...
- 2004 Chateau Tour Grise Saumur “Methode Traditionelle” Brut Non-Dosé - They make a lot of great sparkling wines in the Loire Valley and these are produced the same way as Champagne but they are usua...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it while...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017. Bacon Fat Frie...
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Washington State Tasting at WWWB Wednesday, August 30th 7:30pm Woodward Canyon Merlot Price: $48.75 Woodward C...
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon tasting at WWWB Saturday, September 9th 7:30 pm 1974 Ingelnook Cabernet Sauvign...
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...
1997 Vintage California Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 15, 2017
1997 Barbour Cabernet Sauvignon Napa 1997 Behrens and Hitchcock Cabernet Sauvignon Cuvee Lola Napa 1997 Beaulie...