Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2013 Three Sticks Chardonnay Durell Vineyard
This is the same wine with 60% new oak and you notice the oak on the nose with a flinty smoky character and the vanilla spice, a richer wine on the tongue with fresh apple, peach and lemon drop candy like fruit, vanilla bean crème brulee notes through the finish. More complexity on the tongue with a good deal of oak spice here but lots of fruit and a healthy dose of acidity, a big and balanced chardonnay. Finish 45+ Most Excellent
List Price: $58.50
Quantity in Stock: 5add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Hedges Syrah DLD Red Mountain Washington - In 1976 Anne-Marie Liegeois said goodbye to her life in Champagne, France and left for the United States with her new husband T...
- 2015 Daniel Chotard Sancerre Blanc - The winegrowing tradition has been perpetuated in the Chotard family for over two centuries. Our vines cling to the San...
- NV Roederer Estate Brut Anderson Valley - (89 Points) Rich and youthful, with delicate aromas of green apple and lime that lead to full flavors of baked pear and toasty ...
- 2016 Chateau Miraval Cotes de Provence AOC Rose - Rose is issued from the domains best parcels (Muriers, Longue, Romarin) as well as from a selection of vineyards close to the v...
- 2013 Avignonesi Vino Nobile Montepulciano DOCG - "Pure Sangiovese from a vintage characterized by a cool and dry spring and a hot summer, resulting in a subtle, elegant Vino No...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
"I'm like old wine. They don't bring me out very often, but I'm well preserved." - Rose Kennedy, on her 100th birthd...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque
Thu, Feb 8, 2018
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque Thursday, February 8, 2018 7:30 PM Hall Sauvigno...