Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2013 Domaine Alain Chavy Chassagne Montrachet Les Chenes Cote de Beaune
Les Chenes is a small sub-region of Chassagne-Montrachet, located in the Cote D’Or region of Burgundy. The village lies mid-slope underneath some the more famous Grand Cru’s and is a small parcel of land shared amongst only a few winemakers.
Domaine Alain Chavy abides by a philosophy of purity and elegance in all wines produced. Almost no chemicals are used in the vineyards and each grape is hand-picked during harvest to ensure only the finest of quality. Winemaking techniques are meticulously chosen to preserve purity of fruit and terroir, followed by storage in the Domaines famous underground cellar.
List Price: $55.75
Sale Price: $29.75
Quantity in Stock: 19add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Gagnard Delagrange Chassagne Montrachet La Boudriotte 1er Cru - .. ...
- 2013 Domaine Alain Chavy Puligny Montrachet Les Folatières - (90-92 Points) Alain said that there was slightly less ripeness in this vineyard compared to others in 2013. The 2013 Puligny-M...
- 2014 Domaine Blain Gagnard Chassagne Montrachet 1er Cru Morgeot - .. ...
- 2014 Domaine Blain Gagnard Chassagne Montrachet Rouge - Red wine is rarity today in Chassagne Montrachet however at one time there was more Pinot Noir planted here than Chardonnay. Th...
- 2013 Cherry Pie Pinot Noir Stanly Ranch - Vineyard Notes: Viticulture at Stanly Ranch in Carneros began in the 1880’s but fell off during prohibition. Stanly Ran...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
A Study in Paullac back to 1959 at WWWB
Fri, Aug 18, 2017
One of Bordeaux’s top critics Hugh Johnson has said, "If one had to single out one commune of Bordeaux to head the list,...
End of the Summer Rose Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Aug 19, 2017
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most peopl...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
1996 Krug Vintage Brut Champagne Price: $595.00 Sale Price: $495.00 Quantity in Stock: 19 (98 Points) ...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017.
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.