Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2013 Domaine Alain Chavy Chassagne Montrachet Les Chenes Cote de Beaune
Les Chenes is a small sub-region of Chassagne-Montrachet, located in the Cote D’Or region of Burgundy. The village lies mid-slope underneath some the more famous Grand Cru’s and is a small parcel of land shared amongst only a few winemakers.
Domaine Alain Chavy abides by a philosophy of purity and elegance in all wines produced. Almost no chemicals are used in the vineyards and each grape is hand-picked during harvest to ensure only the finest of quality. Winemaking techniques are meticulously chosen to preserve purity of fruit and terroir, followed by storage in the Domaines famous underground cellar.
List Price: $39.00
Quantity in Stock: 8add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Domaine Pierre Gelin Fixin Clos Napoleon 1er Cru - The family owns 32 acres in total including parcels in five Fixin premier crus and the monopole of Clos Napoléon. In 1961 Pierr...
- 2013 Domaine Alain Chavy Puligny Montrachet Les Folatières - (90-92 Points) Alain said that there was slightly less ripeness in this vineyard compared to others in 2013. The 2013 Puligny-M...
- 2011 Chateau Petit Vedrines Sauternes 375ml - " The earliest origins of this estate can be traced to the 18th Century. In the 19th Century the estate was divided into three ...
- 2015 Chappellet Cabernet Sauvignon Mountain Cuvee Napa - The first winery up on Prichard Hill, this is the Chappellet families entry level Cabernet Sauvignon blend and it does contain ...
- 2014 Domaine Blain Gagnard Chassagne Montrachet Rouge - Red wine is rarity today in Chassagne Montrachet however at one time there was more Pinot Noir planted here than Chardonnay. Th...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!