Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2013 Domaine Alain Chavy Chassagne Montrachet Les Chenes Cote de Beaune
Les Chenes is a small sub-region of Chassagne-Montrachet, located in the Cote D’Or region of Burgundy. The village lies mid-slope underneath some the more famous Grand Cru’s and is a small parcel of land shared amongst only a few winemakers.
Domaine Alain Chavy abides by a philosophy of purity and elegance in all wines produced. Almost no chemicals are used in the vineyards and each grape is hand-picked during harvest to ensure only the finest of quality. Winemaking techniques are meticulously chosen to preserve purity of fruit and terroir, followed by storage in the Domaines famous underground cellar.
List Price: $39.00
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Domaine Pierre Gelin Fixin Clos Napoleon 1er Cru - The family owns 32 acres in total including parcels in five Fixin premier crus and the monopole of Clos Napoléon. In 1961 Pierr...
- 2013 Domaine Alain Chavy Puligny Montrachet Les Folatières - (90-92 Points) Alain said that there was slightly less ripeness in this vineyard compared to others in 2013. The 2013 Puligny-M...
- 2011 Chateau Petit Vedrines Sauternes 375ml - " The earliest origins of this estate can be traced to the 18th Century. In the 19th Century the estate was divided into three ...
- 2016 Chappellet Cabernet Sauvignon Mountain Cuvee Napa - The first winery up on Prichard Hill, this is the Chappellet families entry level Cabernet Sauvignon blend and it does contain ...
- 2014 Domaine Blain Gagnard Chassagne Montrachet Rouge - Red wine is rarity today in Chassagne Montrachet however at one time there was more Pinot Noir planted here than Chardonnay. Th...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wine Bar is CLOSED for a Private Event
Tue, May 22, 2018
2015 Chateau La Tour Carnet Blanc Price: $45.00 A 2.5 hectares in the Medoc mainly blended with Sauvignon Blanc, Sauv...
Chardonnay walk around White tasting- the first walk around tasting in the New Wine Watch
Thu, May 24, 2018
Getting to know wine is getting to know the world. More than just a complex and delicious drink, wine is history, ge...
1997 Versus 1998 Italian Tasting at WWWB
Fri, May 25, 2018
Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words. Plautus We have another short week of ...
Wine Bar is OPEN for Regular Service
Sat, May 26, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu!
Vintage White Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, May 31, 2018
I thank god for my children every day. Without them I’d never know how well red wine complements chicken nuggets. ...
1998 Vintage California Cabernet Tasting at WWWB
Fri, Jun 1, 2018
"Spent my days with a woman unkind, Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine. Made up my mind to make a new...
Wine Bar is OPEN for Regular Service
Sat, Jun 2, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu and By the Glass Selections
Grand Cru Monopole Burgundy Tasting
Thu, Jun 7, 2018
Burgundy is simple in that there are only 2 grapes grown here, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay but there are over 600 vill...
2008 Vintage Blind Yasting- 10 year old Brown Bag Wine tasting at WWWB
Fri, Jun 8, 2018
This tasting is part of our 10 year old scientific reserch program where we are tasting wines from all over the world tha...
Braida di Giacomo Bologna Piedmont wine tasting at WWWB with special guest owner/export director Norbert Reinisch
Thu, Jun 14, 2018
This is one of my favorite producers from the Piedmont and they specialize in Barbera. We will be tasting through the ne...