Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2012 Shadowbox Chardonnay "Orchard vineyard" Napa Valley
Only 100 Cases of this beautifully balanced and layered Chardonnay were made. 11 months of aging 50% new and 50% once used French Oak barrels, and 50% malolactic fermentation have given this wine a golden straw color and a fruit-to-dry finish that seemingly lasts forever. Aromas of brioche, grapefruit, and Crenshaw melon abound, with a mid-palate of caramel, apples, and a hint of ripe banana. Overall, the wine is bright and round enough to enjoy on its own or to accompany light meats, salads, and fish, while suggesting a period of age ability. Drinking perfectly now.
List Price: $55.50
Quantity in Stock: 4add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Heartland Cabernet Sauvignon Langhorne Creek - The label is a picture of all the different spices that are in the bouquet of the wine, the have 500 acres in Langhhorne creek ...
- 2013 Heartland Spice Trader Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon Langhorne Creek - 60/40 split for Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon in this blend and this is one of the best areas in South Australia for Cabernet S...
- 2013 Nine Hats Red - A multi-layered, deep garnet wine offering the distinctive flavors of five Bordeaux varietals held together by savory notes of ...
- 2014 Edge Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - The edge was first, then Fuse and finally Trim. this vintage is a blend with a little Petit Verdot Cabernet Franc and Merlot in...
- 2014 Roth Estate Winery Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley - Roth Estate Cabernet Sauvignon is made from select vineyard sites within the southernmost hillsides of the Alexander Valley. Th...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it while...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017. Bacon Fat Frie...
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Washington State Tasting at WWWB Wednesday, August 30th 7:30pm Woodward Canyon Merlot Price: $48.75 Woodward C...
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon tasting at WWWB Saturday, September 9th 7:30 pm 1974 Ingelnook Cabernet Sauvign...
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...
1997 Vintage California Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 15, 2017
1997 Barbour Cabernet Sauvignon Napa 1997 Behrens and Hitchcock Cabernet Sauvignon Cuvee Lola Napa 1997 Beaulie...