Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2012 Shadowbox Chardonnay "Orchard vineyard" Napa Valley
Only 100 Cases of this beautifully balanced and layered Chardonnay were made. 11 months of aging 50% new and 50% once used French Oak barrels, and 50% malolactic fermentation have given this wine a golden straw color and a fruit-to-dry finish that seemingly lasts forever. Aromas of brioche, grapefruit, and Crenshaw melon abound, with a mid-palate of caramel, apples, and a hint of ripe banana. Overall, the wine is bright and round enough to enjoy on its own or to accompany light meats, salads, and fish, while suggesting a period of age ability. Drinking perfectly now.
List Price: $55.50
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Heartland Cabernet Sauvignon Langhorne Creek - The label is a picture of all the different spices that are in the bouquet of the wine, the have 500 acres in Langhhorne creek ...
- 2013 Heartland Spice Trader Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon Langhorne Creek - 60/40 split for Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon in this blend and this is one of the best areas in South Australia for Cabernet S...
- 2014 Edge Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - The edge was first, then Fuse and finally Trim. this vintage is a blend with a little Petit Verdot Cabernet Franc and Merlot in...
- 2014 Roth Estate Winery Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley - Roth Estate Cabernet Sauvignon is made from select vineyard sites within the southernmost hillsides of the Alexander Valley. Th...
- 2014 Roth Heritage Red Wine Sonoma - .. ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Versus Siduri Throwdown Tasting it's all about the dirt - Pinot Noir Terroir Challenge
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
"Drinking is like pouring smiles on your brain." Chris Hardwick At one-time Pinot Noir was thought to be the w...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Chateau Palmer Tasting at WWWb with special guest Jean Louis Carbonnier Alter Ego de Chateau Margaux 2009 (Mag...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Private Event Wine Bar is Closed
Wed, Nov 1, 2017
stay tuned for more info on this event.