Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2009 Edi Simcic Kozana Goriska Brda Slovenia
Lots of stones in this part of the vineyard, this is a single vineyard wine only five barrels produced, there is no indication that it is 100% Chardonnay anywhere on the label. This wine has a good amount of lemon drop candy like fruit on the nose with notes of creme flan and that distinct minerality that runs through all of these whites. A very rich and layered wine on the tongue with a texture of whole milk, with a long mineral laced finish, just the right touch of vanilla spice and a firm hand of acidity holding things together, this wine is incredibly rich and layered even better on the second day, I reccomend decantering all of these whites from their estate fruit, they are all better on the second day!!. Finish 45+ Most Excellent
List Price: $75.00
Sale Price: $49.00
Quantity in Stock: 20add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 1997 Eraldo Viberti Barolo - A classic barolo with dried flowers and notes of black spice tar and tobacco with a nice amount of red berry cherry fruit with ...
- 2009 Edi Simcic Sauvignon Riserva Goriska Brda Slovenia - A selection of older vines this wine has a good amount of ripe peach and melon fruit on the nose with pretty floral notes and a...
- 2013 Edi Simcic Malvazija Slovenia - A very exotic bouquet of orange blossoms, ginger spice and fresh pear and white peach like fruit, very complex. Thick and visco...
- 2009 Castello Romitorio Brunello di Montalcino - (92 points) The 2009 Brunello di Montalcino comes across as thinner than past vintages but well-balanced thanks to the high al...
- 2014 Darioush Signature Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - ... ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vine Cliff Winery Wine Tasting with Mike Heliotes at WWWB
Wed, Jan 17, 2018
My name is August West and I love my Pearly Baker best more than my wine ...more than My wine more th...
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends Wine Tasting: 1959, 1961, 1975, 1982, 1989, 1990, 1996, 2000 and beyond
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
These are some of the best vintages from Bordeaux and most of these are the last bottles that we have of these legendary ...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
There are only 16 spaces available for this event. We also have another party of 20 this evening so there are no tables ...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event