Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2009 Edi Simcic Kozana Goriska Brda Slovenia
Lots of stones in this part of the vineyard, this is a single vineyard wine only five barrels produced, there is no indication that it is 100% Chardonnay anywhere on the label. This wine has a good amount of lemon drop candy like fruit on the nose with notes of creme flan and that distinct minerality that runs through all of these whites. A very rich and layered wine on the tongue with a texture of whole milk, with a long mineral laced finish, just the right touch of vanilla spice and a firm hand of acidity holding things together, this wine is incredibly rich and layered even better on the second day, I reccomend decantering all of these whites from their estate fruit, they are all better on the second day!!. Finish 45+ Most Excellent
List Price: $75.00
Sale Price: $49.00
Quantity in Stock: 20add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 1997 Eraldo Viberti Barolo - A classic barolo with dried flowers and notes of black spice tar and tobacco with a nice amount of red berry cherry fruit with ...
- 2009 Edi Simcic Sauvignon Riserva Goriska Brda Slovenia - A selection of older vines this wine has a good amount of ripe peach and melon fruit on the nose with pretty floral notes and a...
- 2013 Edi Simcic Malvazija Slovenia - A very exotic bouquet of orange blossoms, ginger spice and fresh pear and whtie peach like fruit, very complex. Thick and visco...
- 2009 Castello Romitorio Brunello di Montalcino - (92 points) The 2009 Brunello di Montalcino comes across as thinner than past vintages but well-balanced thanks to the high al...
- 2014 Darioush Signature Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - ... ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
End of the Summer Rose Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Aug 19, 2017
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most peopl...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it whi...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017.
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...