Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
Paul Etienne Saint Germain Grand Cru Divine St Germain Brut Grand Cru Champagne NV
This wine is 60% Pinot Noir from the Montagne de Reims and 40% Chardonnay from the Cote des Blancs. They use 10% reserve wines in the blend in this cuvee from the 2004 and 2005 vintages. Rich toasty almonds and hazelnuts with candied orange peel and lemon zest to the nose wet stone like minerals, soda and flinty aromas. Smooth and creamy with vanilla and that nutty toasty flinty aromas from the nose showing up on the finish, very long the tongue tingling with mineral and ginger spice. Finish 45+ Most Excellent
List Price: $75.75
Quantity in Stock: 31add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- Paul Etienne Saint Germain Charme Grand Cru Brut Champagne NV - A blend of 75% Pinot Noir Montagne de Reims and 25% Chardonnay Cote des Blancs. Pear and quince like fruit almond, honey and w...
- Paul Etienne Saint Germain Brut Exception Blanc De Noirs NV - Winery Notes: 100% Pinot Noir, pale Gold Color, with gold glimmering sparkles and a mousse forming a bubbling string. The com...
- Paul Etienne Saint Germain Grand Cru Rose Champagne NV - A blend of 90% Pinot Noir and 10% Chardonnay from the Montagne de Reims. Smoky yeasty notes to the red berry fruit, raspberry...
- NV Paul Etienne St. Germain Tradition Brut Champagne - GRAND CRU – BLANC DE BLANCS – 100% Chardonnay – Côte des Blancs ( Cramant, Avize ) BRUT – Sugar : 10,8 g/l – Harvest : 2008 Thi...
- 2006 Champagne Paul Etienne St Germain Sublime Brut - Blending 50% Chardonnay (Cote des Blancs) and 50% Pinot Noir (Montagne de Reims) This Prestige Vintage Cuvee is the fla...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
"I'm like old wine. They don't bring me out very often, but I'm well preserved." - Rose Kennedy, on her 100th birthd...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque
Thu, Feb 8, 2018
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque Thursday, February 8, 2018 7:30 PM Hall Sauvigno...