Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
Paul Etienne Saint Germain Grand Cru Divine St Germain Brut Grand Cru Champagne NV
This wine is 60% Pinot Noir from the Montagne de Reims and 40% Chardonnay from the Cote des Blancs. They use 10% reserve wines in the blend in this cuvee from the 2004 and 2005 vintages. Rich toasty almonds and hazelnuts with candied orange peel and lemon zest to the nose wet stone like minerals, soda and flinty aromas. Smooth and creamy with vanilla and that nutty toasty flinty aromas from the nose showing up on the finish, very long the tongue tingling with mineral and ginger spice. Finish 45+ Most Excellent
List Price: $75.75
Quantity in Stock: 10add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- Paul Etienne Saint Germain Charme Grand Cru Brut Champagne NV - A blend of 75% Pinot Noir Montagne de Reims and 25% Chardonnay Cote des Blancs. Pear and quince like fruit almond, honey and w...
- Paul Etienne Saint Germain Grand Cru Rose Champagne NV - A blend of 90% Pinot Noir and 10% Chardonnay from the Montagne de Reims. Smoky yeasty notes to the red berry fruit, raspberry...
- Paul Etienne Saint Germain Brut Exception Blanc De Noirs NV - Winery Notes: 100% Pinot Noir, pale Gold Color, with gold glimmering sparkles and a mousse forming a bubbling string. The com...
- NV Paul Etienne St. Germain Tradition Brut Champagne - GRAND CRU – BLANC DE BLANCS – 100% Chardonnay – Côte des Blancs ( Cramant, Avize ) BRUT – Sugar : 10,8 g/l – Harvest : 2008 Thi...
- 2006 Champagne Paul Etienne St Germain Sublime Brut - Blending 50% Chardonnay (Cote des Blancs) and 50% Pinot Noir (Montagne de Reims) This Prestige Vintage Cuvee is the fla...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wine Bar is CLOSED for a Private Event
Tue, May 22, 2018
2017 Walnut Block Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough Price: $16.00 A good amount of tropical fruit, passion fruit, kiwi, g...
Chardonnay walk around White tasting- the first walk around tasting in the New Wine Watch
Thu, May 24, 2018
Getting to know wine is getting to know the world. More than just a complex and delicious drink, wine is history, ge...
1997 Versus 1998 Italian Tasting at WWWB
Fri, May 25, 2018
Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words. Plautus We have another short week of ...
Wine Bar is OPEN for Regular Service
Sat, May 26, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu!
Vintage White Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, May 31, 2018
I thank god for my children every day. Without them I’d never know how well red wine complements chicken nuggets. ...
1998 Vintage California Cabernet Tasting at WWWB
Fri, Jun 1, 2018
"Spent my days with a woman unkind, Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine. Made up my mind to make a new...
Wine Bar is OPEN for Regular Service
Sat, Jun 2, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu and By the Glass Selections
Grand Cru Monopole Burgundy Tasting
Thu, Jun 7, 2018
Burgundy is simple in that there are only 2 grapes grown here, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay but there are over 600 vill...
2008 Vintage Blind Yasting- 10 year old Brown Bag Wine tasting at WWWB
Fri, Jun 8, 2018
This tasting is part of our 10 year old scientific reserch program where we are tasting wines from all over the world tha...
Braida di Giacomo Bologna Piedmont wine tasting at WWWB with special guest owner/export director Norbert Reinisch
Thu, Jun 14, 2018
This is one of my favorite producers from the Piedmont and they specialize in Barbera. We will be tasting through the ne...