Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
NV Louis Dousset Brut Champagne
Only 8 hectares and this is a blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, this grower producer goes back to 1844, has a lovely richness to the nose, crème brulee, fresh green apple and white flowers, ginger spice, a toasty brioche like quality coming out as this wine opens. Lovely creamy texture with a good amount of rich fruit, this wine spends 5 years on the lees disgorged feb 2015 and 8 grams per liter only 40,000 bottles per year. A Rich and layered wine showing that creme brulee like character on the finish. Finish 40+. Excellent
List Price: $39.00
Quantity in Stock: 21add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- NV Taittinger Brut La Francaise Champagne - (90 points) Smoke and toast accents lace crushed raspberry, candied lemon zest and apple blossom notes in this firm, aperitif-s...
- 2009 Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Brut - Franciacorta Extra Brut is produced exclusively from Chardonnay grown in the Bobani and Brolo vineyards. Both are south-facing,...
- 2011 Pelissero Barbaresco Nubiola - (94 Points) The 2011 Barbaresco Nubiola is exceptionally beautiful and expressive. Spices, dark red stone fruits, mint and lea...
- 2014 Wilhelm Walch Pinot Noir Prendo Vigneti Delle Dolomiti - This is a Iight wine and this is with their entry level wine with light raspberry fruit hints of smoke and earth Good + ...
- MV Champagne Tribaut Le Blanc de Chardonnay - ~~Assemblage 100% Chardonnay. 30 to 40% of the blend was made with reserve wine matured in French oak barrels. This wine ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
"I'm like old wine. They don't bring me out very often, but I'm well preserved." - Rose Kennedy, on her 100th birthd...
Louis Jadot 2016 Burgundy Seminar at 11:30am with winemaker Federic Barnier and at 7:30pm without Federic
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
2016 Vintage Louis Jadot Burgundy Seminar at Wine Watch Wine Bar Tuesday, January 30th 11:30am or 7:30pm Th...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque
Thu, Feb 8, 2018
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque Thursday, February 8, 2018 7:30 PM Hall Sauvigno...
2005 Vintage White Burgundy Tasting at WWWB
Fri, Feb 9, 2018
2005 Louis Carillon Puligny-Montrachet 750ml Price: $69.00 Your Price: $60.72 Quantity in Stock: 13 2005 L...