Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
NV Louis Dousset Brut Champagne
Only 8 hectares and this is a blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, this grower producer goes back to 1844, has a lovely richness to the nose, crème brulee, fresh green apple and white flowers, ginger spice, a toasty brioche like quality coming out as this wine opens. Lovely creamy texture with a good amount of rich fruit, this wine spends 5 years on the lees disgorged feb 2015 and 8 grams per liter only 40,000 bottles per year. A Rich and layered wine showing that creme brulee like character on the finish. Finish 40+. Excellent
List Price: $39.00
Quantity in Stock: 38add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2009 Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Brut - Franciacorta Extra Brut is produced exclusively from Chardonnay grown in the Bobani and Brolo vineyards. Both are south-facing,...
- 2006 Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon Oakville - Black cherry and black currant black plum like fruit very forward with sweet tobacco spice and dark chocolate and black earth n...
- 2014 Wilhelm Walch Pinot Noir Prendo Vigneti Delle Dolomiti - This is a Iight wine and this is with their entry level wine with light raspberry fruit hints of smoke and earth Good + ...
- MV Champagne Tribaut Le Blanc de Chardonnay - ~~Assemblage 100% Chardonnay. 30 to 40% of the blend was made with reserve wine matured in French oak barrels. This wine ...
- 2006 Adelsheim Pinot Noir Ribbon Springs 750ml - 2006 Adelsheim Pinot Noir Ribbon Springs 750ml ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
1997 Vintage Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 3, 2017
“History’s lessons drowned in red wine” Children’s Crusade by Sting I’M GOING TO KEEP THIS SHORT...
Chilean Wine Tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 4, 2017
“There is truth in wine, but you never see it listed in the ingredients on the label” ― Josh Stern I gue...
Magnum Party at WWWB
Sat, Aug 5, 2017
"Drinking is like pouring smiles on your brain." Chris Hardwick This is another in the series of events that we ...
Argentina Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 9, 2017
Twenty One Wines - Argentina Cuvelier Collection cuvelier Grand Vin Cuvelier Perlita malbec Diamandes Chard...
Super Syrah Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Thu, Aug 10, 2017
This tasting is part of the extensive research that we are doing here at the Wine Watch. Tonight we are testing o...
Meursault Study at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Fri, Aug 11, 2017
Look I eat really well and I work out, but I also indulge when I want to. I don't starve myself in an extremist way. You'...
Riesling and Syrah wine pairing night at WWWB
Sat, Aug 12, 2017
stay tuned for more info on this event.
Aubert Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 16, 2017
Aubert Wine Tasting at WWWB Wednesday, August 16th 7:30pm 2012 Aubert Chardonnay Lauren Vineyard Price:...
A Study in Paullac
Fri, Aug 18, 2017
One of Bordeaux’s top critics Hugh Johnson has said, "If one had to single out one commune of Bordeaux to head the list,...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.