Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
NV Louis Dousset Brut Champagne
Only 8 hectares and this is a blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, this grower producer goes back to 1844, has a lovely richness to the nose, crème brulee, fresh green apple and white flowers, ginger spice, a toasty brioche like quality coming out as this wine opens. Lovely creamy texture with a good amount of rich fruit, this wine spends 5 years on the lees disgorged feb 2015 and 8 grams per liter only 40,000 bottles per year. A Rich and layered wine showing that creme brulee like character on the finish. Finish 40+. Excellent
List Price: $39.00
Quantity in Stock: 16add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- NV Taittinger Brut La Francaise Champagne - (90 points) Smoke and toast accents lace crushed raspberry, candied lemon zest and apple blossom notes in this firm, aperitif-s...
- NV Chateau de Bligny Grande Reserve Brut Champagne - ~~Blend: 50% Chardonnay, 50 % Pinot noir Vineyards: Vines are known to have been planted in Bligny since the ...
- 2011 Pelissero Barbaresco Nubiola - (94 Points) The 2011 Barbaresco Nubiola is exceptionally beautiful and expressive. Spices, dark red stone fruits, mint and lea...
- 2014 Raventos i Blanc De La Finca - 54% Xarel.lo, 30% Macabeo &16% Parellada From a selection of nine plots on the Serral Hill, mainly with a north or north-ea...
- 2014 Wilhelm Walch Pinot Noir Prendo Vigneti Delle Dolomiti - This is a Iight wine and this is with their entry level wine with light raspberry fruit hints of smoke and earth Good + ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We don’t waste time here ...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...
Paul Hobbs Vina Cobos Bramare Ultra Argentina tasting
Thu, Aug 16, 2018
Stay Tuned for some of the best wines from Argentina this tasting will feature new releases and a few older vintages from...