Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
NV Champagne Tribaut Cuvee Rene
Assemblage: Chardonnay 70%, Pinot Noir 30%. 20 to 30% of the blend made with reserve wine. This wine is a selection of the best parcels from the Tribaut vineyards. It is aged for 6 to 8 years on the lees in the chalk cellars before degorgement.
Tasting: This is the non vintage flagship from the House Tribaut. The Chardonnay ensures that this aged Champagne is full of freshness, fruitiness and liveliness, in balance with an outstanding maturity shown by vanilla, nutty and honey flavours, as well as an ample structure.
Drinking tips: Perfect to serve with a terrine, foie gras, or a game dish. It can also be enjoyed with a soft cheese or at the end of a meal.
List Price: $70.00
Quantity in Stock: 27add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Debeaumarche le combe Bourgogne Blanc - A very heavy limestone minerality to the nose here along with a good amount of tree fruit, hints of marzipan. A nice richness ...
- NV Schramsberg Mirabelle - Mirabelle is Schramsberg’s multi-vintage brut sparkling wine. This young, bright bubbly, principally comprised of Chardonnay, e...
- 2011 Chateau Doisy Vedrines Sauternes 375ml - (95 Points) "Pure, with piercing persimmon, pineapple, white peach and quince flavors. Gorgeous floral notes of honeysuckle an...
- 2014 Fontodi Filetta Di Lamole Chianti Classico - " Made by Giovanni Manetti of Fontodi with his cousin. First vintage. Vines at 620 m (2,034 ft). Light ruby...
- Louis Roederer Brut Premier NV - A blend of probably 2013 vintage 70% for the base wines and then 30% of the reserve wines blended into the cuvee, Jean Baptiste...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
"I'm like old wine. They don't bring me out very often, but I'm well preserved." - Rose Kennedy, on her 100th birthd...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque
Thu, Feb 8, 2018
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque Thursday, February 8, 2018 7:30 PM Hall Sauvigno...