Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
NV Bruno Paillard Rose Brut Champagne Premier Cuvee
(91 Points) The NV Brut Rose Premiere Cuvee is a soft, accessible offering with expressive aromatics and a layered expression of fruit. With time in the glass, the wineâ€™s inner perfume emerges quite nicely. As always, the Paillard house style is on full display in this understated, supremely elegant Champagne. The finish is long and refined. Disgorged: May, 2008. Anticipated maturity: 2009-2014. This is an impressive line-up from the charming Bruno Paillard. A recent tasting of multiple, older disgorgements of Paillardâ€™s Premiere Cuvee showed that wineâ€™s ability to develop beautifully in the cellar. Wine Advocate # 186 Dec 2009
List Price: $67.50
Quantity in Stock: 11add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2009 Cuvee des Oliviers Rose Bandol - Fresh strawberry and raspberry fruit on the nose with notes of fresh flowers and red licorice. Pretty strawberry fruit on the t...
- 2014 Aalto PS Ribera Del Duero - (94 Points) The 2014 PS aged in new oak barrels for a little bit shorter than in the past, some 18 months now. It's pure Tempra...
- NV Bruno Paillard Brut Premier Cuvee Champagne - This is a small grower producer, they farm 22 different parcesl all in Bouzy, a blend of 60/40 Pinot Noir and Chardonnay with 8...
- NV Voirin Jumel Rose De Saignee Champagne - 24-72 hours of maceration and this is a darker color and this is much more difficult only 7000 bottles per year and this wine t...
- 2014 Three Sticks Pinot Noir Santa Rita Hills The James - Fruit for this wine comes from three vineyards at the southern part of the Sta. Rita Hills: Burning Creek, La Rinconada and San...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...