Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
NV Bruno Paillard Brut Premier Cuvee Champagne
This is a small grower producer, they farm 22 different parcesl all in Bouzy, a blend of 60/40 Pinot Noir and Chardonnay with 8 months on the lees before the en-tirage of 18 months a very rich bouquet of almonds, fresh yeasty dough like notes and fresh tree fruit, pears and green apple, quince along with pretty floral notes. Smooth and creamy on the tongue with fresh apple and pear like fruit a good amount of that yeast and nutty notes from the nose through the finish and sea shell like minerality leaving the tongue salivating for food. finish 45+ Excellent +
List Price: $55.00
Quantity in Stock: 15add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- NV Bruno Paillard Rose Brut Champagne Premier Cuvee - (91 Points) The NV Brut Rose Premiere Cuvee is a soft, accessible offering with expressive aromatics and a layered expression o...
- NV Voirin Jumel Rose De Saignee Champagne - 24-72 hours of maceration and this is a darker color and this is much more difficult only 7000 bottles per year and this wine t...
- 2014 Three Sticks Pinot Noir Santa Rita Hills The James - Fruit for this wine comes from three vineyards at the southern part of the Sta. Rita Hills: Burning Creek, La Rinconada and San...
- NV Henriot Rose Brut Champagne - Strawberry and red cherry fruit on the nose with notes of red plum and red licorice spice along with rose petal floral notes. L...
- 2015 Raventos I Blanc L'Hereu Conca Del Riu Anoia Barcelona - This is a very old house the great great grandfather helped establish Codorniu, this is a blend of the three traditional cava g...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wine Bar is CLOSED for a Private Event
Tue, May 22, 2018
2015 Chateau La Tour Carnet Blanc Price: $45.00 A 2.5 hectares in the Medoc mainly blended with Sauvignon Blanc, Sauv...
Chardonnay walk around White tasting- the first walk around tasting in the New Wine Watch
Thu, May 24, 2018
Getting to know wine is getting to know the world. More than just a complex and delicious drink, wine is history, ge...
1997 Versus 1998 Italian Tasting at WWWB
Fri, May 25, 2018
Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words. Plautus We have another short week of ...
Wine Bar is OPEN for Regular Service
Sat, May 26, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu!
Vintage White Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, May 31, 2018
I thank god for my children every day. Without them I’d never know how well red wine complements chicken nuggets. ...
1998 Vintage California Cabernet Tasting at WWWB
Fri, Jun 1, 2018
"Spent my days with a woman unkind, Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine. Made up my mind to make a new...
Wine Bar is OPEN for Regular Service
Sat, Jun 2, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu and By the Glass Selections
Grand Cru Monopole Burgundy Tasting
Thu, Jun 7, 2018
Burgundy is simple in that there are only 2 grapes grown here, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay but there are over 600 vill...
2008 Vintage Blind Yasting- 10 year old Brown Bag Wine tasting at WWWB
Fri, Jun 8, 2018
This tasting is part of our 10 year old scientific reserch program where we are tasting wines from all over the world tha...
Braida di Giacomo Bologna Piedmont wine tasting at WWWB with special guest owner/export director Norbert Reinisch
Thu, Jun 14, 2018
This is one of my favorite producers from the Piedmont and they specialize in Barbera. We will be tasting through the ne...