Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
NV Bruno Paillard Brut Premier Cuvee Champagne
This is a small grower producer, they farm 22 different parcesl all in Bouzy, a blend of 60/40 Pinot Noir and Chardonnay with 8 months on the lees before the en-tirage of 18 months a very rich bouquet of almonds, fresh yeasty dough like notes and fresh tree fruit, pears and green apple, quince along with pretty floral notes. Smooth and creamy on the tongue with fresh apple and pear like fruit a good amount of that yeast and nutty notes from the nose through the finish and sea shell like minerality leaving the tongue salivating for food. finish 45+ Excellent +
List Price: $55.00
Quantity in Stock: 26add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2009 Lo Sparviere Franciacorta Brut - Franciacorta Extra Brut is produced exclusively from Chardonnay grown in the Bobani and Brolo vineyards. Both are south-facing,...
- 2012 Negro “Prachiosso” Roero Nebbiolo - Since 1670 the Negro family has cultivated vineyards in the Roero hills, working to increase the value of this wonderful corner...
- 2013 Barboursville Nebbiolo Reserve Virginia - This wine has a bit of tart red cherry fruit, has dark spices, black tar and earthy notes almost smokey notes, dried flowers, o...
- 2013 Bruna Grimaldi Barolo “Camila” - The story of Azienda Bruna Grimaldi is one of family tradition: people born and raised in Barolo among the hills that connect t...
- 2013 Luigi Pira Barolo Serralunga - (95 points) This is smooth and hangs together beautifully, framing flavors of cherry, raspberry, wild herbs, mineral and tobacc...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!