Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2014 Paul Hobbs Cabernet Sauvignon Nathan Coombes Napa
We have named our first-ever Napa Valley estate in honor of Nathan Coombs, the founder of Coombsville. It's 60+ acres are planted to all five Bordelaise varieties and offer a breadth of exposures and microclimates.
(99 Points) Even better than the 2013 (and this is probably the only cuvée about which I can say that when it comes to Bordeaux varietals), the 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon Nathan Coombs Estate is super-dense, displaying sweet crème de cassis, Christmas fruitcake and spice box notes as well as a long, opulent mouthfeel, crushed rock and lead pencil shavings, and a round, generous, sumptuous mouthfeel. It is a killer effort and a great example of Coombsville viticulture. Drink it over the next 15-20 years. Kudos to Paul Hobbs! Robert Parker's Wine Advocate
List Price: $446.25
Quantity in Stock: 27add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Paul Hobbs Crossbarn Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - The 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon Crossbarn (Napa Valley) is plump,...
- 2014 Lewis Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve Napa - The best qualities from our past two vintages come together like yin and yang in our singular 2014 Reserve Cabernet. Radiant co...
- 2006 Schrader Cabernet Sauvignon CCS Napa - (100 points) The 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon Beckstoffer To-Kalon CCS is utter perfection in Cabernet Sauvignon. Extraordinary powe...
- 2010 Hundred Acre Cabernet Sauvignon Far and Few Between - (100 Points) The 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon Few and Far Between has a minerality that is also found in the Howell Mountain...
- 2014 Paul Hobbs Cabernet Sauvignon Beckstoffer To-Kalon Vineyard - (100 Points) The first-growth 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon Beckstoffer To Kalon Vineyard flirts again with a potential perfect score...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Sequoia Grove Wine Tasting with Special Guest Mike Trujillo President/Director of Winemaking at WWWB
Wed, Feb 21, 2018
What is better than to sit at the end of a day and drink wine with friends, or substitute for friends. -James Joyce ...
1980s Vintage Red Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 22, 2018
Water Separates the people of the world. Wine unites them. Our study in Burgundy continues this month and it w...
Chateau Latour Wine Tasting back to 1959 at WWWB
Fri, Feb 23, 2018
Bad news isn't wine. It doesn't improve with age. Colin Powell Life is short that is why I always say “...
Wine Bar is CLOSED for a Private Event
Sat, Feb 24, 2018
Wine Bar is CLOSED for a Private Event
Rhone Tasting with importer Dan Kravitz at WWWB
Tue, Feb 27, 2018
Okay we poppin champagne like we won a championship game - Popping Bottles by Lil Wayne and Birdman You may...
Le Cimate Montefalco Wine Tasting with owner Paolo Bartoloni
Wed, Feb 28, 2018
Le Cimate Montefalco Wine Tasting with owner Paolo Bartoloni Wednesday, February 28th 7:30pm ARAGON – UMBR...
Corte Alla Flora Vino Nobile Tasting with Owner Massimo Cragnotti at WWWB
Thu, Mar 1, 2018
Corte Alla Flora Vino Nobile Tasting with Owner Massimo Cragnotti at WWWB Thursday, March 1st 7:30pm 2015 ...
Vintage Burgundy/Champagne and Barolo My B-Day Wines
Fri, Mar 2, 2018
Three of my favorite Things: Champagne, Pomerol, Burgundy and Toni's Cooking Friday March 2nd 7:30pm 2003 K...
Sottimano Winery Wine Tasting with Elena Sottimano
Wed, Mar 7, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event. Menu Tuna Tar Tar served in Grilled Portobello mushroom Deconstruct...
Augustin Lacaille from Chateau D'Issan, Pedesclaux & Lilian Ladouys at WWWB
Thu, Mar 8, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event! Menu Selection of Charcuterie Duck Confit Napoleon with Beemster Go...