Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2014 Martin Ray Synthesis Cabernet Sauvignon Napa
True to its origins, the Synthesis has a complex bouquet of dried baking herbs and bold red and purple fruits along the lines of Maraschino cherries, figs and spiced baked plums. The Bordeaux blenders add a complementary hint of blueberries and toasted marshmallows. The Synthesis Cabernet Sauvignon blend is a beautiful compromise between the softer, more readily approachable structure of Napa's valley floor fruit, and the large chewy tannins that define Napa's mountain appellations.
List Price: $50.00
Quantity in Stock: 6add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- Marietta Cellars Arme Lot #3 Red Blend - Another non-vintage cuvée introduced by the sons is the non-vintage Arme Lot #1. A Bordeaux blend of 88% Cabernet Sauvignon, 6%...
- 2014 Chappellet Cabernet Sauvignon Signature Napa - Deep and rich, this is a classic expression of hillside Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, offering alluring aromas of boysenberry...
- 2014 Jayson Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - This wine’s dark burgundy core pushes to the very edge of the glass, heralding intense aromas of black raspberry, ripe bl...
- 2013 Pirouette Red Columbia Valley - A deep, dark wine packed with engaging aromas of fresh blueberry and dark chocolate, the 2013 Pirouette is rich and complex fro...
- 2014 Stags Leap Winery Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - ... ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vine Cliff Winery Wine Tasting with Mike Heliotes at WWWB
Wed, Jan 17, 2018
My name is August West and I love my Pearly Baker best more than my wine ...more than My wine more th...
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends Wine Tasting: 1959, 1961, 1975, 1982, 1989, 1990, 1996, 2000 and beyond
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
These are some of the best vintages from Bordeaux and most of these are the last bottles that we have of these legendary ...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
There are only 16 spaces available for this event. We also have another party of 20 this evening so there are no tables ...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event