Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2014 Duckhorn Cabernet Sauvignon Napa
We have been producing Cabernet Sauvignon since 1978. Blending fruit from estate vineyards and top Napa Valley growers, this wine embodies the complexity of the valley, while offering a seamless balance between fruit, oak and tannins. To add nuance the Cabernet is blended with Merlot, yielding a wine that is approachable in its youth, yet worthy of cellaring.
List Price: $73.50
Quantity in Stock: 11add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Antica Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - ANTICA NAPA VALLEY 2012 CABERNET SAUVIGNON Origin: Atlas Peak District - Napa Valley Grapes: 100% estate-gr...
- 2015 Bramare Cabernet Sauvignon Lujan De Cuyo Mendoza - (92 Points) A solid Cabernet Sauvignon with berries, currants and hints of fresh herbs. Medium body, integrated tannins and a f...
- 2014 Paul Hobbs Crossbarn Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - The 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon Crossbarn (Napa Valley) is plump,...
- 2014 Passing Time Cabernet Sauvignon Walla Walla - Black cherry, black raspberry, cassis, floral notes, and mocha on the nose. This wine is intensely structured and full bodied, ...
- 2014 Stag's Leap Cabernet Sauvignon Artemis Napa - This ARTEMIS Cabernet Sauvignon offers inviting aromas of black cherry and plum with hints of vanilla. On the palate, the wine ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vine Cliff Winery Wine Tasting with Mike Heliotes at WWWB
Wed, Jan 17, 2018
My name is August West and I love my Pearly Baker best more than my wine ...more than My wine more th...
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends Wine Tasting: 1959, 1961, 1975, 1982, 1989, 1990, 1996, 2000 and beyond
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
These are some of the best vintages from Bordeaux and most of these are the last bottles that we have of these legendary ...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
There are only 16 spaces available for this event. We also have another party of 20 this evening so there are no tables ...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event