Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2013 Heartland Cabernet Sauvignon Directors' Cut Langhorne Creek
This is an outstanding vintage after a horrible year in 2011, so they got this vineyards fruit from 70 year old vines, this is the first vintage of Directors' cut Cabernet Sauvignon. The nose here is very intense with a good amount of that spice and herbs in the other wines but has more intensity with black raspberry and currant berry fruit, black olive tapenade and cigar box spice. This wine has wonderful intensity like all of the wines but may have more naunce and a long finish that is more savory than sweet lots of nuance from the nose through the finish, this is a big wine but still maintains its balance and has a very long finish. Finish 50+ Most Excellent
List Price: $36.75
Sale Price: $31.24
Quantity in Stock: 7add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Heartland Cabernet Sauvignon Langhorne Creek - The label is a picture of all the different spices that are in the bouquet of the wine, the have 500 acres in Langhhorne creek ...
- 2010 Cuvelier de Los Andes Gran Vin Mendoza - The Grand Vin contains the best wines from each harvest aged for 18 months in 50% new French Oak barrels. this wine has a big a...
- Louis Roederer Brut Premier NV - A blend of probably 2010 vintage 70% for the base wines and then 30% of the reserve wines blended into the cuvee, Jean Baptiste...
- 2013 Cambria Pinot Noir Benchbreak Santa Maria Valley - Black raspberry and dark cherry fruit with notes of fresh earth and dried flowers and clove spice. A smooth and silky wine with...
- 2012 Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon 40th Anniversary Napa - (96 Points) They appear to be immune to some of winedom’s less than intelligent trends and fads that we see fro...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
A Study in Paullac back to 1959 at WWWB
Fri, Aug 18, 2017
One of Bordeaux’s top critics Hugh Johnson has said, "If one had to single out one commune of Bordeaux to head the list,...
End of the Summer Rose Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Aug 19, 2017
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most peopl...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
1996 Krug Vintage Brut Champagne Price: $595.00 Sale Price: $495.00 Quantity in Stock: 19 (98 Points) ...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017.
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.