Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2012 Wolf Family Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon St. Helena Napa
This is a 4.5 Acre estate on poor volcanic soils, this wine is made from older vines and it is 100% varietal, there is a bit more new French Oak here for 24 months. This wine has a complex bouquet of aromas, dark cherry and currant berry fruit, cigar box spice and that same fresh crushed rock earthy minerality of the first wine, opening up nicely on the second day even bigger and more complex. A big and chewy wine with tannins like melted chocolate on the tongue very rich and showing an array of dark berry fruit, dark chocolate, espresso and more as this wine opens up, a long layered finish, I would like to try this wine again in 10 years. Finish 50+ Most Excellent +
List Price: $97.50
Quantity in Stock: 6add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2011 La Jota Cabernet Sauvignon Howell Mountain - The Vineyards The grapes for the Howell Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon were grown on the La Jota Estate and W....
- 2012 Wolf Family Vineyard Phaedrus Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - From St. Helena Vineyards at the foothills of the Mayacamas Mountains, 85% Cabernet Sauvignon, Petite Verdot and Malbec in the ...
- 2005 Diamond Creek Cabernet Sauvignon Red Rock Terrace 750ml - 2005 Diamond Creek Cabernet Sauvignon Red Rock Terrace 750ml ...
- 2005 Diamond Creek Cabernet Sauvignon Volcanic Hill 750ml - 2005 Diamond Creek Cabernet Sauvignon Volcanic Hill 750ml ...
- 2012 Joseph Phelps Insignia Napa - Wine Watch Review : Dark rich black currant and cassis berry fruit with notes of espresso dark chocolate, a ver...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
A Study in Paullac back to 1959 at WWWB
Fri, Aug 18, 2017
One of Bordeaux’s top critics Hugh Johnson has said, "If one had to single out one commune of Bordeaux to head the list,...
End of the Summer Rose Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Aug 19, 2017
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most peopl...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
1996 Krug Vintage Brut Champagne Price: $595.00 Sale Price: $495.00 Quantity in Stock: 19 (98 Points) ...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017.
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.