Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2012 Ellman Family BROTHERS BLEND Proprietary Blend Napa Valley
Brothers Blend features a larger concentration of Merlot coming from the Lake Cynthia Vineyard and a beautiful blend of other Napa Valley fruit. We tend to call this "our tribute to Pomeral".
This wine has a complex nose of red and black fruit aromas, with some dried herbs enveloping the aromatic profile. On the palate, it is focused on pure, rich layers of dark berry, cedar, tobacco, black licorice and dried herb, tightening on the finish, where the flavors push through.
List Price: $55.50
Quantity in Stock: 6add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Hall Sauvignon Blanc Napa - (90 Points) "Key lime pie, melon and citrus flavors are bright and refreshing, with a succulent edge to the fleshy texture. Det...
- 2015 Uccelliera Rosso Di Montalcino - (90 points) Dense, with beefy tannins backing the cherry, leather and earth flavors. The firm yet juicy finish shows tobacco an...
- 2016 Whitehaven Sauvignon Blanc New Zealand - :::::::: ...
- 2003 Quintarelli Rosso Ca Del Merlo Valpolicella - The wine of Valpolicella is made in various styles. The most common is the light-bodied, dry, fruity red. This wine is most app...
- 2016 La Spinetta Vermentino Toscana - 100% Vermentino Alcohol content: 13,0% by vol. Received awards: Average production: 32.000 bottles Average yield per ha: 4,000 ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Paul Hobbs Portfolio Tasting to Promote our Vintner Host at the Symphony of the America's WOTW Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 17, 2017
“The best wine comes from home, wherever it is.” - Kirk Douglas, in the film "Spartacus" The best w...
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Wine tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
La Crema Versus Siduri Wine Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, October 24, 2017 7:30pm La Crema Pinot Noir Yamhill 2013 ...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Jean Louis Carbonnier is our Guest from the Chateau Palmer 2009 Price: $445 Palmer 2007 Price: $285 Palmer 2...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.