Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2011 Continuum Proprietary Red Napa
Mt. Veeder 1%, Diamond Mountain 1% and Pritchard Hill (estate) 98%, the blend is; Cabernet Sauvignon 75%, Cabernet Franc 11%, Petite Verdot 12% and Merlot 2%. This 2011 vintage is a very forward and seductive wine juicy for being the youngest wine on the table and it seemed to open up quicker but still has wonderful richness with dark currant berry fruit, a host of dark chocolate, fresh plowed black earth, notes of graphite. Big and chewy on the tongue with sweet silky dark currant and black cherry liqueur like fruit, big round tannins that give that velvety richness to the wine, a long complex finish echoing the spice from the nose through the finish, very well endowed and balanced. This wine got 5 votes for second place making it one of the crowd’s favorite wines this evening, a real crowd pleaser!! Finish 50+ Most Excellent +
List Price: $196.50
Quantity in Stock: 23add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2011 Francesco Rinaldi Barolo Cannubi - (93 Points) Rinaldi's 2011 Barolo Cannubi shows the richer side of this site, with all of the typical flavors amped up by the r...
- 2012 Kumeu River Coddington Chardonnay New Zeland - This is a grower chardonnay and used to be blended into the estate and in 2006 they separated it from the estate as it was too ...
- 2013 Passing Time Merlot Klipsun Vineyard Red Mountain - Located on the southwest slope of Red Mountain, Klipsun Vineyard grows some of Washington's highest quality wine grapes. Named ...
- 2014 Weingut Robert Weil Riesling Trocken Kiedrich Turmberg - Weingut Robert Weil Founded in 1875, Weingut Robert Weil is one of the finest producers in the Rheingau region. ...
- 2014 Schramsberg Rose Brut - Schramsberg Brut Rosé is fruitful, complex and dry, making it both versatile with food and delicious by itself as an apéritif. ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton