Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2011 Continuum Proprietary Red Napa
Mt. Veeder 1%, Diamond Mountain 1% and Pritchard Hill (estate) 98%, the blend is; Cabernet Sauvignon 75%, Cabernet Franc 11%, Petite Verdot 12% and Merlot 2%. This 2011 vintage is a very forward and seductive wine juicy for being the youngest wine on the table and it seemed to open up quicker but still has wonderful richness with dark currant berry fruit, a host of dark chocolate, fresh plowed black earth, notes of graphite. Big and chewy on the tongue with sweet silky dark currant and black cherry liqueur like fruit, big round tannins that give that velvety richness to the wine, a long complex finish echoing the spice from the nose through the finish, very well endowed and balanced. This wine got 5 votes for second place making it one of the crowd’s favorite wines this evening, a real crowd pleaser!! Finish 50+ Most Excellent +
List Price: $196.50
Quantity in Stock: 27add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Schramsberg Rose Brut - Schramsberg Brut Rosé is fruitful, complex and dry, making it both versatile with food and delicious by itself as an apéritif. ...
- 2011 Francesco Rinaldi Barolo Cannubi - (93 Points) Rinaldi's 2011 Barolo Cannubi shows the richer side of this site, with all of the typical flavors amped up by the r...
- 2012 Kumeu River Coddington Chardonnay New Zeland - This is a grower chardonnay and used to be blended into the estate and in 2006 they separated it from the estate as it was too ...
- 2013 Passing Time Merlot Klipsun Vineyard Red Mountain - Located on the southwest slope of Red Mountain, Klipsun Vineyard grows some of Washington's highest quality wine grapes. Named ...
- 2014 Weingut Robert Weil Riesling Trocken Kiedrich Turmberg - Weingut Robert Weil Founded in 1875, Weingut Robert Weil is one of the finest producers in the Rheingau region. ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
1997 Vintage Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 3, 2017
“History’s lessons drowned in red wine” Children’s Crusade by Sting I’M GOING TO KEEP THIS SHORT...
Chilean Wine Tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 4, 2017
“There is truth in wine, but you never see it listed in the ingredients on the label” ― Josh Stern I gue...
Magnum Party at WWWB
Sat, Aug 5, 2017
"Drinking is like pouring smiles on your brain." Chris Hardwick This is another in the series of events that we ...
Argentina Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 9, 2017
Twenty One Wines - Argentina Cuvelier Collection cuvelier Grand Vin Cuvelier Perlita malbec Diamandes Chard...
Super Syrah Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Thu, Aug 10, 2017
This tasting is part of the extensive research that we are doing here at the Wine Watch. Tonight we are testing o...
Meursault Study at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Fri, Aug 11, 2017
Look I eat really well and I work out, but I also indulge when I want to. I don't starve myself in an extremist way. You'...
Riesling and Syrah wine pairing night at WWWB
Sat, Aug 12, 2017
stay tuned for more info on this event.
Aubert Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 16, 2017
Aubert Wine Tasting at WWWB Wednesday, August 16th 7:30pm 2012 Aubert Chardonnay Lauren Vineyard Price:...
A Study in Paullac
Fri, Aug 18, 2017
One of Bordeaux’s top critics Hugh Johnson has said, "If one had to single out one commune of Bordeaux to head the list,...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.