Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2008 Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva de Familia Valle Del Maipo
This is 100% varietal and sees a bit of new oak 50%, only 3000 6pk cases produced has an intense bouquet of dark currant/berry fruit with black earth, soy and dark coco notes nice complexity and just a note of that peppery herbal nuance that you get from Chilean wines. A big and chewy wine with layers of dark earth, tobacco spice and a nice amount of dark berry fruit with nice structure and depth some tannins at the end but has good balance of fruit, and that earth and peppery note on the finish, dark coco. Finish 40+ Excellent
List Price: $26.50
Quantity in Stock: 6add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2010 Champ de Reves Pinot Noir Anderson Valley - The field of dreams is a new project by Barbara Banke, the widow of Jess Jackson and is located in Anderson Valley. Dark cherry...
- 2012 Santa Carolina Carmenere Reserve Cachapoal Estate - A note of peppery spice and coffee notes to the black plum and dark cherry fruit, dark damp earth. A bit of licorice spice to ...
- 2004 Chateau Barde Haut St. Emilion - (91 points) A gorgeous nose of ripe raspberry, with hints of vanilla and blackberry. Intense yet subtle. Full-bodied, with lots...
- 2011 Roth Estate Sauvignon Blanc Alexander Valley - Another year of extremes...the 2011 vintage began with early spring rains delaying budbreak in the vineyard by as much as two w...
- 2013 Avignonesi Vino Nobile Montepulciano DOCG - "Pure Sangiovese from a vintage characterized by a cool and dry spring and a hot summer, resulting in a subtle, elegant Vino No...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
1997 Vintage Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 3, 2017
“History’s lessons drowned in red wine” Children’s Crusade by Sting I’M GOING TO KEEP THIS SHORT...
Chilean Wine Tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 4, 2017
“There is truth in wine, but you never see it listed in the ingredients on the label” ― Josh Stern I gue...
Magnum Party at WWWB
Sat, Aug 5, 2017
"Drinking is like pouring smiles on your brain." Chris Hardwick This is another in the series of events that we ...
Argentina Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 9, 2017
Twenty One Wines - Argentina Cuvelier Collection cuvelier Grand Vin Cuvelier Perlita malbec Diamandes Chard...
Super Syrah Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Thu, Aug 10, 2017
This tasting is part of the extensive research that we are doing here at the Wine Watch. Tonight we are testing o...
Meursault Study at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Fri, Aug 11, 2017
Look I eat really well and I work out, but I also indulge when I want to. I don't starve myself in an extremist way. You'...
Riesling and Syrah wine pairing night at WWWB
Sat, Aug 12, 2017
stay tuned for more info on this event.
Aubert Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 16, 2017
Aubert Wine Tasting at WWWB Wednesday, August 16th 7:30pm 2012 Aubert Chardonnay Lauren Vineyard Price:...
A Study in Paullac
Fri, Aug 18, 2017
One of Bordeaux’s top critics Hugh Johnson has said, "If one had to single out one commune of Bordeaux to head the list,...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.