Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2008 Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva de Familia Valle Del Maipo
This is 100% varietal and sees a bit of new oak 50%, only 3000 6pk cases produced has an intense bouquet of dark currant/berry fruit with black earth, soy and dark coco notes nice complexity and just a note of that peppery herbal nuance that you get from Chilean wines. A big and chewy wine with layers of dark earth, tobacco spice and a nice amount of dark berry fruit with nice structure and depth some tannins at the end but has good balance of fruit, and that earth and peppery note on the finish, dark coco. Finish 40+ Excellent
List Price: $26.50
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2010 Champ de Reves Pinot Noir Anderson Valley - The field of dreams is a new project by Barbara Banke, the widow of Jess Jackson and is located in Anderson Valley. Dark cherry...
- 2014 Santa Ema Amplus One Cachapoal Valley - A blend of 75% CarmenÃ¨re, 20% Syrah, 5% Carignan. Deep violet to ruby-red in color, this wine is expressive and long, recallin...
- 2014 Condado De Haza Ribera Del Duero - 18 months minimum aging in American oak casks for the Crianza's from Fernandez and this wine has more of an herbal nose ...
- 2014 Marquis Goulaine Pouilly Fume - . ...
- 2015 Chateau Haut Beausejour St. Estephe - Fresh plowed earth with notes of cigar box, currant and plum fruit nice complexity here on the nose. Ripe juicy fruit on the t...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We don’t waste time here ...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...
Paul Hobbs Vina Cobos Bramare Ultra Argentina tasting
Thu, Aug 16, 2018
Stay Tuned for some of the best wines from Argentina this tasting will feature new releases and a few older vintages from...