Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2008 Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva de Familia Valle Del Maipo
This is 100% varietal and sees a bit of new oak 50%, only 3000 6pk cases produced has an intense bouquet of dark currant/berry fruit with black earth, soy and dark coco notes nice complexity and just a note of that peppery herbal nuance that you get from Chilean wines. A big and chewy wine with layers of dark earth, tobacco spice and a nice amount of dark berry fruit with nice structure and depth some tannins at the end but has good balance of fruit, and that earth and peppery note on the finish, dark coco. Finish 40+ Excellent
List Price: $26.50
Quantity in Stock: 3add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2010 Champ de Reves Pinot Noir Anderson Valley - The field of dreams is a new project by Barbara Banke, the widow of Jess Jackson and is located in Anderson Valley. Dark cherry...
- 2004 Chateau Barde Haut St. Emilion - (91 points) A gorgeous nose of ripe raspberry, with hints of vanilla and blackberry. Intense yet subtle. Full-bodied, with lots...
- 2011 Schramsberg Rose Brut - The 2011 Brut Rosé has generous aromas of tangerine, strawberry, cranberry and watermelon. Its fruitful nose is complemented by...
- 2014 Condado De Haza Ribera Del Duero - 18 months minimum aging in American oak casks for the Crianza's from Fernandez and this wine has more of an herbal nose ...
- 2014 Marquis Goulaine Pouilly Fume - . ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
"I'm like old wine. They don't bring me out very often, but I'm well preserved." - Rose Kennedy, on her 100th birthd...
Louis Jadot 2016 Burgundy Seminar at 11:30am with winemaker Federic Barnier and at 7:30pm without Federic
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
2016 Vintage Louis Jadot Burgundy Seminar at Wine Watch Wine Bar Tuesday, January 30th 11:30am or 7:30pm Th...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque
Thu, Feb 8, 2018
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque Thursday, February 8, 2018 7:30 PM Hall Sauvigno...
2005 Vintage White Burgundy Tasting at WWWB
Fri, Feb 9, 2018
2005 Louis Carillon Puligny-Montrachet 750ml Price: $69.00 Your Price: $60.72 Quantity in Stock: 13 2005 L...