Wine Bar Selections
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Cheese and Charcuterie
Wine By the Glass
Argentina Malbec/Red Blends
Tempranillo/Reds from Spain
Grenache/Other Rhone Varietals/Blends
Other Domestic whites Pinot Blanc Chenin Etc
Southern Italian Reds
2013 Alex Gambal Volnay
The 2013 Volnay is 40% brouillards 1er Cru so this wine is much richer than usually dark berry fruit with a host of exotic spices, nutmeg and cinnamon with pretty violet floral notes, nice complexity. A big wine very voluptuous with layers of spice earth and a liqueur like richness and a long layered finish, excellent structure. Finish 45+. Excellent +
List Price: $58.50
Quantity in Stock: 1add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Alex Gambal St. Romain Rouge - Also part of our new acquisitions St. Romain rouge, though rarely seen, makes a wine of charm and elegance from its whi...
- 2013 Alex Gambal Savigny Les Beaune Guettes - 2013 Savigny Les Beaune 1er Cru Aux Guettes - For us this vineyard has always displayed a wonderfully pure cherry fruit quality...
- 2008 Campo Eliseo Toro - A selection of the best grapes and this wine is aged longer in new oak, the nose is similar with a bigger and more meaty beef j...
- 2013 Hartford Court Pinot Noir Lands Edge Sonoma Coast - 92 Points - "The 2013 Pinot Noir Land's Edge Vineyards is soft, open and expressive, all of which suggest it is best enjoyed ov...
- 2015 William Fevre Chablis Champs Royaux - Fresh bouquet with notes of citrus and white fleshed fruit, with a very slightly oaky finish. Fresh and supple, the wine is mar...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vine Cliff Winery Wine Tasting with Mike Heliotes at WWWB
Wed, Jan 17, 2018
My name is August West and I love my Pearly Baker best more than my wine ...more than My wine more th...
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends Wine Tasting: 1959, 1961, 1975, 1982, 1989, 1990, 1996, 2000 and beyond
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
These are some of the best vintages from Bordeaux and most of these are the last bottles that we have of these legendary ...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
There are only 16 spaces available for this event. We also have another party of 20 this evening so there are no tables ...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event